What is your "Rush Week" goal?

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal was to get the $50. i'm 6 days in. but i'm sorry i started it's to crazy. these mtf's are killing me with thier raises with nothing and whatever. they raise and call call call. :eek:
i'll finish off tomorrow and i don't think i'll play the ring games for a long time. had my fill of rush. i'll still play some of the micro tournies but they're a joke too. :rolleyes:
:( i win and lose and win and lose.:p

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal now is to come out with a $200 profit for the week (including rakeback and $50 bonus) while putting in less than 8 hours work.

Ended up with 8.37 hours of play.
Silver ($50) bonus achieved at just before 1:00AM today.
Made a tad less than $280 profit *not* including rakeback or the $50 bonus.

I think I should have played a lot more hours. Oh well. I can still go back later today and play all the bonus seekers. I think they're going to be more conservative today (Sunday) though.

Results from a post in the Rush thread HERE.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got about 10 1k pt days this year but this week I figured what the hell and would try to get the max $250 bonus. The first day I played my usual nl 25c 50c rush and it took like 8 hrs playing 4 at once. Then I moved up to nl 50c$1 and actually won about 600, plus I completed the midyear ironman bonus for another 600:D I wonder if fulltilt will release any figures of how many people got the maximum bonus.

Unfortunately, I didn't qualify for the 50k rush freeroll. Saturday I tried 8 4.40 135player sng and didn't cash in any. I figured I'm trying to get into a freeroll where I'll either win 50bux or get nothing and I'm doing badly in the qualification tourneys so I gave up.

Attachments

• rushweek250bonus.jpg
    rushweek250bonus.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 13
BreakPkr4u

BreakPkr4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I plan to play Rush. is mesle cash and NSC. usually up to $ 10 buyn game without taxes. Cash and $ 25 NL tables Buyn to 10/25 cents.