What is your choice?

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Estimated,
I have been playing poker for many years and I always have doubts about where it would be best to invest my money and time to play.
There are always new rooms with new promotions more after a while we realize that they do not always offer what they promise.
Lately, I play more at 888Poker, partypoker, pokerstars, Bet365 and AmericasCardroom.
Whenever I'm going to deposit my money, I end up in doubt and dividing the money by all the rooms, which often hurts me to participate in tournaments with better prizes.
What would you usually do in my place?
For example, if you had $ 1,000 to bet, what would you do?
Would you share rooms or just a few?
Are there any other suitable rooms to indicate?
Thanks.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the best choice is time-tested sites with a good reputation. I have accounts on different sites, and I think they are all reliable. At least I haven't had any problems yet.
PS, 888, ACR, BOL, SB, unibet.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As my grandmother used to say , it's not wise to put eggs in one basket. However, I have never seen her go to the chicken coop with two or three baskets. My grandmother always collected eggs in one basket. And in the end, the eggs were always whole. What conclusion can be drawn? I think you just have to be careful.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is always good to invest in different rooms so you give yourself the opportunity to try your luck in different types of tournaments. As Barbados already mentioned, just be careful of your bets and also do not invest in too many sites, this way you will have enough money to participate in tournaments with expensive tickets but that can leave you very good profits. Regards.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stop feeding the beast,,,if you don't make any withdrawls at a site,don't deposit there.:deal:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For example, if you had $ 1,000 to bet, what would you do?
Would you share rooms or just a few?
Are there any other suitable rooms to indicate?
Thanks.

I kinda tried something similar recently but it probably didn't too well haha ...
So guess i've figured out that poker(and sports betting)-wise it's probably better to keep most money in one particular site and then only move it temporarily etc should i notice better offers somewhere else lol ...

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's an excellent question!

I think you have to look at a number of considerations:

For me, the most important consideration, is which site has the fastest, and least hassle payouts. I've found that PokerStars, party poker, and 888 are fastest, and in that order.

Another consideration, is how many players there are on the site? Depending on how you look at it, that could be good, or bad. Obviously, PokerStars leads the way, here, but the more players there are, the luckier someone is going to be, and beat you. Conversely, though, the more players there are, to lower the quality.

Another factor (if your payout is slow), is which site has the best customer service.
In my mind, 888, and Party Poker may as well not have any. 888 sends you e-mails, telling you they will send you an e-mail: Party Poker always says that they will "escalate" the issue, and take 5 or more days to get back to you.

Most of the other sites, require that you do triple toe loops, double sit spins, and quads, to get your money.

So my short answer is that PokerStars is my usual choice, unless their's a really good promotion somewhere else.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can tell you that I don't like playing in several poker rooms very much. I only play at pokerstars and natural8. If I could advise you, I would say that you choose only two to stay with a bank to play without pressure.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The new platforms like GGpoker or Natural8 offer good promotions for their new users, find out a little about Natural8 which I think is the one that offers the best promotions and has many varieties of good tournaments.

Fivefor

Fivefor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would say it mostly depends on what types of games and tournaments you like to play and what the buy-in levels are most available to you at the times you like to play. You'll also have to balance that with what kinds of prize pools you are looking for at those buy-ins because you will only find bigger prize pools at the sites with the most traffic and customers.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My only rule is to play on sites regulated in my country. In my case this limits me to pokerstars and bet365 as international sites. I like to play poker in stars and use bet365 just for sports betting. I also do not like to split my bankroll across several sites.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on Pokerstars, so I do not share rooms and all my investments take place here.I do not think that I will have any reasons to play somewhere.I'm having fun here too).

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play in many poker rooms as well but in some of those I play only 1 tournament because I like the format or the structure etc.

If I were you I would divide my bankroll based on the volume I put in each site.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd look at promotions and ease of withdraw. Probably played on 30 different sites, some were preferable with the type of games and how quick they loaded up.