What year will VR Poker be out with a true random generator?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea when this will happen in VR, where players can play for money with a certified and balanced RNG ?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be the same year when online poker will evolve to subscription based system, instead of robbing the players with current feudal rake system and "b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ i̶n̶ J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ T̶h̶e̶ P̶o̶p̶e̶" "believe our o̶p̶e̶n̶ s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ RNG cause we are fair company registered at some far away island".

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
....."believe our o̶p̶e̶n̶ s̶o̶u̶r̶c̶e̶ RNG cause we are fair company registered at some far away island".

That truly made me laugh! Wait for someone who worships at the Church of Online to take offense. Joshing aside, isn't it impossible? Don't the programmers themselves admit that RNG can only be a close facsimile at best?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Played again and what an amazing concept, if they just made it like a real deck of cards. Does selling items online for gamers make more than people wanting a legit game for revenue? Seems safer to play the item route and have amazing hands 3/4 of the time.

It all comes down to money, eventually someone will figure out you can have it be actual random in VR and make revenue from the game itself, and not gimmicks.

Last edited: