WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough decision

Personally I would not have played the sattellite without intending to go to the big game so my bags would be packed already. GL with whatever you decide.

K

Kspauld

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online Vs. Live

I imagine it would be quite large with a strong contingent of decent players.
If this was the case in the satellite and you won then you should have enough confidence in your abillities as a poker player to place ITM in the big game and take home a nice chunk of change and the experience in playing with the pros.
I do know what you mean and respect what you say. I think perhaps to a "seasoned" player this may seem irrelevant. But being able to sit in the comfort of my home,in my recliner, playing poker on my bigscreen is a whole lot different than having to sit in front of people and play. I try to create a certain Table image when playing(which to my play is important) and I am not sure I can project the same image That I am able to online. I just haven't had the chance to practice it yet as the few live games I was in were when I first started playing and seemed more of a novelty to me. I did not really know what I was doing. This is what I am trying to describe when I say play for experience in a smaller setting before jumping into such a huge "live" field. I also think the fact of playing in a $10,000 buy-in is going to affect my play as it is a huge sum and I can't look at it the same as the $450 buy-in satellite which in itself is a huge buy-in/pay-out compared to normal play. Perhaps I should just call Colonel Sanders and out myself as the Chicken I am.

Last edited: