What would do in this situtation

KillerKat

KillerKat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most stressful game of poker in my life last night.

Live game, three players left, the chip counts were average. Everything was going along very smoothly. Then all of a sudden a major fight broke out (the other two players), The two players began screaming abuse and insults across the table at each other. It didn’t stop their, they continued this charade until I couldn’t take it anymore. At this stage I was chip leader.

I eventually after first asking politely stood up and roared at them to refrain from this behavior and to sort out there differences away from the poker table, that this was no place for fights, and that they were being very unfair to me.

At this stage I wanted to walk away, I tilted going all in and losing. I just didn’t care at this stage. I had a small and a big blind left went all blind. Won that. Went all in blind again, won. Next hand I just called, hit top pair, went all in and took another player out.

I can tell you my nerves were frayed at this stage. Again another session of insults began, it was unreal. Anyway, at this stage my blood was boiling, which made me play even more aggressive than usual. I won. Maybe all this commotion made be play better…..But if this is what you have to go through to win a game of poker .No Thanks

These two guys (of course it was guys) apparently had some sort of run in at a game before. TWATS.

Just had to share this, what way would you have dealt with it.

And these were no baby insults; these were verging on evil……

After this, went home and smoked 10 cigarettes and drank 3 glasses on wine to calm myself down. LOL any excuse

Count DeMoney

Count DeMoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where was the floorman & dealer?

But if it upset you, then you did the smart thing by walking away.

I'm curious though, where was this at? Wasn't Lake Elsinore was it? That's SOP there!

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was an irish bar game that we usually play on a monday night. I usually preside over this one, but i was involved in the final stages of a side game.

I busted out and took over as dealer, quickly folded out one of the players for not being at his seat (lost his BB), and when he complained told him thats it, the game is being run strictly by the rules and if he didnt like it to leave. That shut him up for a while.

But well done on winning that one KillerKat !

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kat, you should tell tenbob and his mother to settle their differences outside.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Four Dogs said:
How can anyone top this? I'm not even going to try...LMAO!!!!

KillerKat

KillerKat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four Dogs said:
Four Dogs, I was always told to never come between a mother and his precious son.