Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think pokerstars, 888Poker and ACR are the best poker rooms in terms of the number and level of players as well. In addition to the number of valuable tournaments, and also the most popular on social media

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know which site is the best but I will say that the game has definitely changed from 15 years ago. I was a winning player at one time online and recently tried jumping into the game. I seem to get sucked out on a lot. It doesn't seem to matter how aggressive I am in betting, hand selection, or game selection and across multiple sites. At one time I never thought sites were rigged because I would win regularly. However, over the past six months, on different sites the result has been the same. Sick and tired.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker stars just for the tournaments they offer , fits my style. To be fair though, i havent played all the other sites.

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Partypoker, the fields are very small and u reach often an finaltable and ship some tournaments! :)

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion my #1 online poker site is Americas Cardroom (ACR)

I'm not keen on the whole forced pay by Crypto only. I have only done it once and can't be arsed to look up how to deposit again. If I find a game I'm interested in just want to deposit and play but with Crypto you have to wait. They get some very big tourneys though.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone here has a favorite site, of course PokerStars is the biggest one that covers all the players' wishes, but I still prefer Unibet.

Unibet seems like a fun little bit of software. But it's a pain not being able to make player notes. I assume this is to make it more of a fun site than a pro site and to try and take some of the analytics out.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Of course I would agree if you run better on a particular room you would prefer it more.

I did not take into account win loss ratio or variance or number of beats. Those can vary by player to player and over time.

When evaluating a room I look at factors such as banking options, ease of deposits, ease and speed of withdrawals, type of games, buy in levels available, player traffic, security, software reliability, table and game play feel.

Hi Joeisi, I have to disagree a little bit, I have found over the years of playing on PokerStars the win loss ratio is more determined by Variance than it is good play or good cards, however, on GG poker I have not run into a long string ov "Variance" In fact if you check the stats the number of so called Bad Beats on GG is much less than that experienced on Poker Stars..

I would rate sites as : #1 GG Poker, #2 ACR, #3 888, #4 PokerStars
Just my humble opinion:):):)

Last edited:
FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Any site that doesn’t seem crooked.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And yet it's Pokerstars. Despite the lack of rakeback, it is still the best room in terms of the number of players and the variety of tournaments.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious who chooses one site over the other, and why.
To be number one, where, in which type of Poker? Does the place matter? You should be in any poker room. If you want to be number one, you must face the best and beat them. If the intention is to be so by winning money, play against fish or inexperienced only. It all depends on how you want to be the first, I understand that the question is very general and the answer is very broad. Being more specific would be nice, buddy. In all poker sites there are almost always the same challenges and players with a variety of levels of play.:)

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Stars still has the best tournament and SnG schedule, catering to those with little money to the biggest pros. But today I consider GGPoker rde as the best room to play.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think pokerstars because they have a lot of players of various styles

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each room has good and bad sides, but you should choose where you often win

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They are pretty much the same, but personally I would choose a site that offers the best free-rolls or sign up bonus. Be careful if you are a beginner, because you can be sucked into some dodgy sites that offer great bonuses, but seldom payout on them.
So choose a reputable site to begin with.

When the fun Stops, STOP!