Chips
you can buy 2 and 1/2 gall. of gas with 8 dollars

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best bet is to play freerolls until you have reached at least the $50 - $75 mark. There are low stake event Buy Ins ($0.10 - $0.25) tourny's may enter as well. Slow but surely, it will build up.

straytfrush

straytfrush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best bet is to play freerolls until you have reached at least the $50 - $75 mark. There are low stake event Buy Ins ($0.10 - $0.25) tourny's may enter as well. Slow but surely, it will build up.

Freerolls to get to the 50-75 mark could take years. Ech i shudder to think of doing that.

A

arrytus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for myself i would ring games at low stakes and hope your hand holds up for a few double ups. but most people would probably do SNGs for 1.10. otherwise it's play some freerolls or get a sponsor

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Freerolls to get to the 50-75 mark could take years. Ech i shudder to think of doing that.

Really? I've cashed for $304.16 in Freerolls this year.. & that's just the Cardschat ones (& it's not like I'm playing 1/3 of them at the most).
In 2009 I probably cashed for over $500 in Freerolls... & in 2008 maybe around the same.
I doubt you'd have time to build up from freerolls prior to the Fulltilt bonus running out though (but you never know)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I recently transferred most of my FTP account out and was left with 8 bucks..

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I've had a chance to think this over & came up with this >>

You should just transfer it all to me. It'd clearly be the most profitable thing to do with $8 on Fulltilt.

OR, you could go & get yourself some 'feel good'. Log onto Fulltilt, rail one of the final tables that allows observer chat & ship in $2 increments to beggars.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had a chance to think this over & came up with this >>

You should just transfer it all to me. It'd clearly be the most profitable thing to do with $8 on Fulltilt.

OR, you could go & get yourself some 'feel good'. Log onto Fulltilt, rail one of the final tables that allows observer chat & ship in $2 increments to beggars.

You know transferring it over to you is not such a bad idea. After all I think I still owe you. ;)

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I could deposit and make the BR larger from the get go but this is an option I always try to avoid. So much more fun to torture....er challenge myself with the slow build-up

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I found the 30c sats that D'will was talking about. Gonna have a go at a few of those later today

I thought I was done with FTP but they keep pulling me back in. I want to build to 25 bucks or so and then I can play the morning Rush Tourneys. I am addicted to that crack now.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im in the same bat ive got 5 bucks lol! gona try some of the suggestions

M

macmuckalot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as logan said,
55c sattys for the BLT, pay 1 in 4, get $2.20

or some other 1 table sng´s Satellites:
i prefer the $1.80+0.20 supersatellite to the $5.5 sat/double deuce.
Top 3 are paid.
u should realy make some T$ with this kind of stuff.

mac°

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could play the .30 SNG sats into the LBT. Then either use the T$ to buy into an SNG. Or you can just collect and the convert into money. Sure, you'll be losing a bit if you do this but if you're trying to build a BR, is a good choice. Of of satty SNG's, I've made and converted $22 in T$ for ~$20 in real money, so it isn't too bad.

Or you can play the 5nl shallow tables. Max buy-in is $2 and it's super soft.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as logan said,
55c sattys for the BLT, pay 1 in 4, get $2.20

or some other 1 table sng´s Satellites:
i prefer the $1.80+0.20 supersatellite to the $5.5 sat/double deuce.
Top 3 are paid.
u should realy make some T$ with this kind of stuff.

mac°

You could play the .30 SNG sats into the LBT. Then either use the T$ to buy into an SNG. Or you can just collect and the convert into money. Sure, you'll be losing a bit if you do this but if you're trying to build a BR, is a good choice. Of of satty SNG's, I've made and converted $22 in T$ for ~$20 in real money, so it isn't too bad.

Or you can play the 5nl shallow tables. Max buy-in is $2 and it's super soft.

Thanks you guys I actually just won a 1.00 for my first game playing the 30c SnG. I am thinking these might be best for me. In fact I may be making a challenge for myself out of it.

Thanks

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KM

D'W's got the right idea, play the cheap little sats and covert them to T$.
Once you have enough enter a larger one.
Also make sure you are around for the CC FR's, I, too, have built a decent BR from some of these, plus they are fun.

:cool:

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leo...thanks for the advice. I have played in the FRs a lot. Came in first on one and second on another. If fact my FTP BR was built largely from my FR winnings. I just recently moved my money off of FTP to purchase some software. But now that i only have 8 bucks left there I wanted to maybe try and rebuild what I used to have there which was over 125 dollars.

When I first started this thread it was to see if I could clear a bonus using this low amount. That is no longer a goal of mine.

KM

D'W's got the right idea, play the cheap little sats and covert them to T$.
Once you have enough enter a larger one.
Also make sure you are around for the CC FR's, I, too, have built a decent BR from some of these, plus they are fun.

:cool:

Last edited:
P

Pafkata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i hate these type of situatuions i normally just do 2$ Super Turbo HU but it doesnt always work

+1

Play heads-up SNG because if you have an edge - it's incredibly easy to win

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to the micro stake ring games. Take advantage of the fish and grind out a roll.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won my second 30c sat to the DD. I am liking these.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTG! Keep it up and you be hitting the withdraw button again! Can start a "How should I invest my poker winnings thread". By then Poker Orfice publishing and video company will be looking for investors. :)

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And lost my third to AA vs K9o on a flop of T95 Rainbow.

I started playing these with $7.69. I am planning on playing what I have left on these and I will post a thread in challenges to report my progress. Come follow my progress :)

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
using some of the advice i have read in this thread i have ground out 15 dollars from 5 yday( plus i cleared the 22 ftp i needed to release 10 of my bonus :) ) so now i have 25 bucks weeeeeee!!!! i multitablin the shallow stack o.o1 o.o2 nl. my rule is push my .80 buy in with aa ak aq kk qq jj etc few more hands. always get a caller and win more than lose.

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can multi-table playing the matrix games has helped me double up when low on bankroll. the blt game isnt a bad investment either.

psychotie

psychotie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do the 0.25 +0.05 satelittes to the daily dollar good way to double up

twoturntablez

twoturntablez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the .70c +.10c that splits the prizepool to the top 3 players is great. Just before I donk it away at the cash tables, I've always built from $2 freeroll winnings, youve got 10 chances to win $2.20 then unregister for the $.