What are the pros and cons of playing in more than one poker room?

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello everyone:)
We can play in more than one poker room at the same time if we want too, so do you think this will make us gain more experience?
What are the pros and cons of playing in more than one poker room?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, we can play on different poker sites at the same time, it's not forbidden to gain more experience, but of course, the advantages will help that poker sites are different players can earn chips on any poker site sometimes you just can't work out in one poker site and in another you are lucky, such a plus will be if you play on different sites, I think there are no drawbacks at all:D

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it has any cons to play in multiple rooms, only pros. You can play more tables at the same time, choose the best current promotion and play more in that room, have more options of cash tables/tournaments, don't let all your money in only one room and you can't be unlucky in all the poker rooms.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think that the level of any poker room changes with the level of its players, so in order to gain distinguished experience and win money, I think it is good to choose the most popular poker rooms where professionals and amateurs are present at the same time.
Yes, we can play on different poker sites at the same time, it's not forbidden to gain more experience, but of course, the advantages will help that poker sites are different players can earn chips on any poker site sometimes you just can't work out in one poker site and in another you are lucky, such a plus will be if you play on different sites, I think there are no drawbacks at all:D
I don't think it has any cons to play in multiple rooms, only pros. You can play more tables at the same time, choose the best current promotion and play more in that room, have more options of cash tables/tournaments, don't let all your money in only one room and you can't be unlucky in all the poker rooms.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it’s not a problem for you to play from six tables, then I don’t see any disadvantages of playing from several rooms; if you play with a bankroll and are sufficiently tilt-resistant, then there are only advantages to playing in several rooms; if you play as a plus and there are no problems with withdrawing money

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main advantages are the different promotions they may be running and also if their are weaker players on that site. For instance pokerstars is often considered a tougher field. but obviously this still varies with buyin.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play at several different tables and sites, I don't see anything unusual, the problem is that you end up confusing whether to bet or not, it's always good to be very careful not to make a fatal mistake and bet where you want to fold

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that if I don’t receive cards in one room, then in another the situation may change for the better.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think there is no cons against more than one poker room. I play on three sites every site has something special. At first i have pokerstars for a long time. Actually its not attractive for me, because i have no bankroll or only some cents. So i only could play the german shooutout with a lots of value for one cent. At the moment there are no attractive freerolls due to regulation. The second site is 888 here are alots of freeroll especially the wonderful cardschat freeroll. So i could build a bankroll. Then i play on gg there also less freeroll but with nice value. And there are daily tickets gift, so there is every day a chance to build the bankroll from zero.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well... I believe we have more good facts than bad.
Except if you use a computer (I assume you play on one) not so fast, because that would slow you down, I only see advantages.
You can play games of the same buy-ins in different places with different people... and poker is above all game volume.
So I believe you can print more volume in more than one room.

For example:
Assuming you play $1 tournaments.
It's easier for you to play 4 $1 games in 4 rooms than to find 4 games of the same style on the same platform.
(of course it also depends on your multi-table playing habit)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Each of us likes to play with fish. Most often, this is similar to simply withdrawing money from an ATM. They are the reason why we can make money playing poker.In poker, stable earnings are an indicator of skill, and therefore you should not tempt fate with the regulars.But the information that few people have is that sometimes smaller rooms provide easy and safe play.The ability to play at several tables at once has always been considered the main difference and advantage of online poker compared to offline.