i think pokerstars, higher stake games it shows

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no doubt that PokerStars has always had the toughest fields.It is not easy to win there at all.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think PokerStars allows the most analytics etc...So the cash players and higher end buy in players are at a distinct advantage. Is the Sunday Millions ever won by a non pro? I never have an illusion that I will win it. But I can still dream. As long as I can win $109 entries, you never know, just one amazingly good and lucky day is all it takes!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are many weak players at micro-limits in any poker room!!! I think in order to win you shouldn’t look for weak players, you need to become stronger yourself!!!

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
There are many weak players at micro-limits in any poker room!!! I think in order to win you shouldn’t look for weak players, you need to become stronger yourself!!!
If you want to win the most amount of money possible, you should always look for weak players no matter how good you are.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, almost poker site has difficult field for every player... The all depends on limits, where you play, and your Poker Skill.
This means only one: the All in this World is relatively, including and in Poker!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think pokerstars. Allowing HUD also gives professionals more edge over recreational players.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the hardest field is at pokerstars I can tell you for sure there were and still have very weak players in other poker sites, so I suggest you play at pokerstars, it's very cool there and if you play with strong players, good luck at the tables

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think pokerstars I have a tough time winning there consistently their cash games are especially tough

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think ACR might be. I made money playing in the special streamer freerolls (around 1000 dollars) there last winter and I thought rather than just try to withdraw all the money I would make them happy and play a few spin and gos. The min buy in on them now is 5 dollars and I think I am down about 100 dollars so I think I have been playing some good players (at least relative to me).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is the Sunday Millions ever won by a non pro? I never have an illusion that I will win it. But I can still dream. As long as I can win $109 entries, you never know, just one amazingly good and lucky day is all it takes!

Oddly enough, the one tournament you mention has got to be the absolute softest $100 buyin tournament around (at least on Pokerstars it most definitely is). It is loaded with recreational players and always has been. Very often you'll find many low stakes & micro stakes players on the final table.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oddly enough, the one tournament you mention has got to be the absolute softest $100 buyin tournament around (at least on Pokerstars it most definitely is). It is loaded with recreational players and always has been. Very often you'll find many low stakes & micro stakes players on the final table.
Oh, I didn't realize you won the Sunday Million. Good going! Lol.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh, I didn't realize you won the Sunday Million. Good going! Lol.

Sorry I wasted my time providing you with helpful, factual information. I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry I wasted my time providing you with helpful, factual information. I'll refrain from doing so in the future.
No offence meant, just some light humor. I generally find your insights most informative. It will my loss. My apologies to you.

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Depends what kind of game and part of the day.

I perceive Pokerstars cash games as heavier than GG Poker,
But it is also connected with your style and skills.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Would have to agree with the majority and say Pokerstars. A lot more softer sites out there to play on

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everyone is saying pokerstars, but I am not convinced the fields are really much tougher. There are still plenty of fish. Maybe some other sites are slightly softer but once you factor in the lower rake of pokerstars, better rakeback, ability to table select, use HUDs etc I still think pokerstars is a good, maybe the best, option.

I'm speaking as a cash game player, no idea on the tourneys