What poker site has the most free rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am pretty sure that would be hero, they have freeroll sngs and regular ones, if you have the patience to do them.
I have done a couple of the sngs but never again, bye tje to,e upi get down to 3, your 2 opponents are usually ones who built the stack early and are sitting out, it takes forever.
Good Luck

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Open to US I guess is Red Star or Hero Poker (because they have free sit'gos, but not many freerolls).
Open for the others players I think is betfair (not good prize pool though) or Poker770 (free sit'gos and free tournaments every hour).

starsmyle

starsmyle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet online has qute a few but watch out for the bots there

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon has a lot of private freeroll tournaments. I am not sure if you can get all of them on Hero.

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Americans, it is Hero and it isn't even close. A wiser approach would be to just play every freeroll possible on every site.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Hero by far and away has the most freerolls. Ever different merge site has their own promotions/private games as well. For us USA players, our options of where to play are getting limited. :(

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm, if those dates are correct, and they must be judging from the posts on hero poker, which no longer exists as it once did on merge, this thread was almost dead. Full Flush Poker has nothing but free rolls going until November 6th. $100 on week days, $3000 on sundays. real money starts Nov. 6th, but i'm sure the daily $100 free rolls will continue. Other than those, Black Chip has a few, and and ACR, but that's about it for American players.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
full tilt poker had the best freerolls before all the scandal. now when pokerstars owns ftp, they remove all their best freerolls. however pokerstars has the weekly round 2 on saturdays and sundays, with 2000 in prices. also in the private section there are lots of freerolls ( both pokerstars and ftp)

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
full tilt poker had the best freerolls before all the scandal. now when pokerstars owns ftp, they remove all their best freerolls. however pokerstars has the weekly round 2 on saturdays and sundays, with 2000 in prices. also in the private section there are lots of freerolls ( both pokerstars and ftp)

yep,playing only on PS,best room ever,888 also is good room with many freerolls without satelites ,only prize money!!:argh:

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of private tournaments on PS, if you are not American, you can try them :)

giraug

giraug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I have seen its better to join some leagues or forums and play private games... most freerolls have a huge field for just some cents.

I like PS there you can find low buy-ins and good level of poker, and many freerolls too.

U

United

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon used to be good till they got rid of them.

I''ve heard Lock and Pokerstars have some good ones.

I ASSUME (don't hold this one against me) that bodog probably has some decent ones.

giraug

giraug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon used to be good till they got rid of them.

I''ve heard Lock and Pokerstars have some good ones.

I ASSUME (don't hold this one against me) that Bodog probably has some decent ones.

Carbon is or was a great room... I still have some $$ there, but since the last changes there are no good games... most have very long late registrations... 2 to 4 hours... and then you have to play another couple of hours to finish the tourney...

But still some good private games there.

Will have to try Lock and other sites... Pokerstars is the best or one of the best sites, heard FT is also a great room

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played at poker stars, carbon poker and full tilt poker, but the freeroll number is going down. No freerolls at carbon anymore. Country freerolls and the 150$ freerolls were cancelled on full tilt poker. Only poker stars are offereing some satellites frerolls.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bodog has none (except for private forum games)

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FullFlush has a lot of free rolls, but the software is awful. My biggest complaint is that the tables are not sizable, making it hard to play another game while FF is taking up your screen.
Oh, and you cannot choose your position at table
Oh and you cannot detach or scroll back up on the chat
Oh, and when antes kick in they are part of the blinds, making raises more expensive
Oh, and cards are not wxposed during an all in and with the fast scroll you can never tell what happened.
Oh, Get the idea? Although I have developed a good BR with the free rolls, I am not sure they are worth the time.

burgdogky

burgdogky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BET US has the best freerolls bar none!!! they have 1 $300 several $100 and not to mention tourneys every hour for $10 and $25. Seems like other sites are reducing the number of freerolls every months.

M

madethegrade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeh sucked ftp cancelled the freerolls. LOL they said when stars bought them they would both be unique sites. stars gutted it and created stars 2.0

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet on line has a bunch its hard to beat such a large field though,and even if you do you may be playing 4 hrs.,for like a dollar 1.50,not to mention getting the
worst bad beats I've ever seen ,cause no one folds when the should someone just gets lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.