• Thread starter Robotsplaycards2
  • Start date
Unikym

Unikym

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Security service daily blocks suspicious accounts , among them many bots . What you are concerned about this issue - it was good , but the work is carried out on a daily .....

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do not know what to say , but certainly are robots on each site , I saw tables where a player was over 3000 minutes at the table

it's weird to be nearly 50 hours at the table

Or a tag team effort. Or a methamphetamine induced, 50 hour mountain dew fueled online poker binge.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It makes sense to agree is that all the cards then decide if and their effect will be aggressive before the flop you can leave a little piece)))

exactly

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
bots????? what are those ;) hey dude if u think you can play than there is no bots that can kill you , just play smart and dont go all in preflop,

Nano bots can kill you. I mean, if ancient aliens can remove the cheap jackpot buy in tourneys, why not?

Jrbobdobbs64

Jrbobdobbs64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots????? what are those ;) hey dude if u think you can play than there is no bots that can kill you , just play smart and dont go all in preflop,

Unfortunately it is proper strategy to go all in preflop in tourneys and sometimes even in ring. I was "smart" with my pocket kings in 1 earlier tonight and flatted a huge 3 bet(figured I would make sure there was no ace on the flop and go with it). The ancient aliens(more like costa rican poker elves) saw fit to flop the 72 that 3 bet me a 4 flush....and of course the flush hits right on the turn.

NisiLith

NisiLith

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR and other WPN poker sites are infested with bots

ACR and other WPN poker sites are infested with bots, simply google shanky poker bot, go see their forum where they openly brag how they take your money! or google warbot, easy peasy!:(

Oh and same goes for 888 poker and the whole iPoker network!

Sadly, online poker is rigged by their own poker sites, the house bots, the other bots and so it's a battlefield out there!

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You crazy conspiracy theorists always claim there are bots there. These sites couldn't legally do it. Not to say they don't try to sidestep the law, but it's the losing players that wine about "bots".

Jrbobdobbs64

Jrbobdobbs64

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You crazy conspiracy theorists always claim there are bots there. These sites couldn't legally do it. Not to say they don't try to sidestep the law, but it's the losing players that wine about "bots".

Yes the Kawanakee gaming commission would crack down hard on them. They would never ever risk this!