What Poker site do you play on?

shpilia

shpilia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.

I always play on pokerstars and FullTilt. Once initially registered to them. And the rest of the poker rooms do not have time. While I look at this site many exciting tournaments and other poker rooms is carried out!

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to try Bovoda but it does not allow players from NY. I prefer ACR although I have been playing more at Grand Poker on the 5 Dimes network as they have a lot of overlays and a weaker player base.

F

fosteswe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean about pkr? Its safe?
What is ACR?
American cash room?

A

Anvitha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokabunga is my favourite poker room

My favourite poker room is Pokabunga.com. I started playing poker online since 1 yr at Pokabunga. It Provide various offers and benefits to make your gaming experience even more exciting and rewarding. Register today, start your play and win multiple rewards.

L

leorulex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play pokerstar and sometimes fulltilt, but i dont like fulltilt interface

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PokerStars and Full Tilt. Since the beginning, I was only playing on PokerStars. In the beginning I did not like his appearance Full Tilt tables. But then I got used to me, and he is now the rule. Now Full Tilt I like its atmosphere of the game

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Americas Cardroom is the fastest growing poker site in the U.S. We have been in business since 2001 and we have super fast payouts.

We will be hosting the 5 Million Dollar GTD tournament with 5 individual Million Dollar Sunday tournament, which is a $1,000,000 Guaranteed tournament with a $540 buy-in.

Our top promos we have are the FREE Rake Races for Ring Games (The Beast), FREE Point Races for Sit & go's (Sit & Crush), Jackpot Poker tourneys https://www.americascardroom.eu/pok...y-poker/software-game-features/jackpot-poker/ and Million Dollar Sundays ($1 Million USD Guaranteed tournament, the next one is on September 13th)

You can deposit with CC, person to person transactions and also Bitcoin, the best option right now. here you can find all the info about depositing: https://www.americascardroom.eu/how-to-play-poker/play-poker-for-real-money/deposits/bitcoin/

Also check on our incredible FreeBuy Super Series II with $150,000 in prize pool guarantees! Rebuy and add-on units range from just $0.01 to $20 but you have an opportunity to win whether you add to your chip stack or not! https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/freebuys-super-series-ii/

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any help or assistance.

F

fosteswe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can i play ACR if i am from europe?

F

fosteswe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on fulltilt or pokerstars, which is better do deposit?
I make a new account..

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon until they stopped paying out. Now ACR.

F

fosteswe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, i think Pokerstars ismost fun poker room, what do you think?

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars supply lots of games, it' good poker site.
888 poke has too many players reduce the opportunity to win. but it's fun to play at there.

art595

art595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on Pokerstars and Full tilt, Location is Russia.