What poker rooms have good freerolls?

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls for bankroll?? Think that is mission imposible , but you can try . PS just delete all previous freerolls, so somewhere else.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker and full tilt have freerolls every few hours

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls for bankroll?? Think that is mission imposible , but you can try . PS just delete all previous freerolls, so somewhere else.

It is possible ;) Just win some cash and then go play cashgames. That is the way I do it and it works

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I preffer Fulltilt the sister soft from PS just after one deposit u may collect really good cash from the freerols and its not thath hard like at other rooms bc there lets say 200 parcipants at an freroll no 10k and the rewards are really good.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt offers 25$ cash game and tourney tickets for their freerolls

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I preffer Fulltilt the sister soft from PS just after one deposit u may collect really good cash from the freerols and its not thath hard like at other rooms bc there lets say 200 parcipants at an freroll no 10k and the rewards are really good.

I do have a FT account but the software doesn't work any more on my system. I.ve tried to solve this with the support but I can;t get it fixed, no appropriate updated drivers for my system available.
So hope to get a new system soon so I can check out FT again.

S

Stone Cold Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an avid 888 poker fan, but have on occasion played on other sites. All in all I say 888 has the most freerolls with the least hassle with annoying players.:)

Yep, me too. I like their freerolls and I also like their software. Some annoying players but not that much like on many of the other sites.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i can't play at all poker platforms cause lots of them are not permitted in my country so i play on fult tilt ,pokerstars and blackchip .These days Blackchip have some nice freerolls with big prizes for free tournements ...i like also pokestars with vpp ronze,chrome,...etc tournements

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently played in the ACR. I like. There are a lot of freerolls at different times (which is very convenient). And really get into the prizes. If you want to build a bankroll from scratch - play there.

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Sportsbetting Poker of Chiko Poker network.

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, so many options, so hard to decide. When I have a better opportunity I am going to check some of them out. Thanks gang.

E

EG7497

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, 888 is decent as well with multiple freerolls each day. unibet isn't too bad either.

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I want to know what poker rooms offer good freerolls without deposit?
I do not know what room it was anymore but they wanted financial credits and a deposit before you could even play. I just want to play some freerolls and try to build a bankroll.

ACR just had a $150,000 Freebuy Series for 10 days. I don't think any site can match that. This was the 3rd time they have had this. Also through this site on Thursdays there is a $100 freeroll.

Depending if you like the software a little less known site is Full Flush Poker.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can us players play freerolls on pokerstars etc

If I can't deposit money to sites like pokerstars cause I'm a US player, can I still win real money on a freeroll, or not? Also could I enter a sat on a site like pokerstars to win a seat at another tourney that pays real money, or not? Am I not eligible for any of this as a US player? Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I can't deposit money to sites like pokerstars cause I'm a US player, can I still win real money on a freeroll, or not? Also could I enter a sat on a site like pokerstars to win a seat at another tourney that pays real money, or not? Am I not eligible for any of this as a US player? Thanks!

Americas Cardroom is the option for you! US players are more than welcome, we host many freerolls, great new welcome package that includes 100% bonus matching your first dep, up to $1000 new depositors freeroll and up to $50 tournament bucks for free, check more information HERE

The most important is that you can built your bankroll from $0 and still get your winnings with no restrictions or rollover requirement.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bigger and popular the room - the bigger the freerolls = Pokerstars ; 888 Poker etc...

KenZZel

KenZZel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think pokerstars have good rooms

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR just had a $150,000 Freebuy Series for 10 days. I don't think any site can match that. This was the 3rd time they have had this. Also through this site on Thursdays there is a $100 freeroll.

Depending if you like the software a little less known site is Full Flush Poker.

I found out a little late but managed to play a few of the FR's they offered. I was baffled by the prices they pay. So I keep a close watch on it from now on.

Thanks for sharing this info

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
intertops poker is the easiest site to cash for freerolls , by far . getting any winnings out before a making a deposit might be a problem though . they have some kind of incomprehensible 'rollover ' rules .

ovsleka

ovsleka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I playing fulltillt,unibet and pokerstars freeroll every day,but nou i have got nothing to add-very smoll

A

advokat s7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars had the best freerolls

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
install more then one poker client and play all the freeroll they have, i suppose that 1 poker client have not enough freerolls given to satisfy you.

lorres1991

lorres1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker is constantly having these "centroll" tourneys. 1 cent buyin and 50 cent rebuys and add on (which are stupid to take) and pay 4x $5.50 tickets each. Pretty nice to pay 1 cent to try for a 4 in 120 or so chance at $5.50 I think. The 1 cent charge makes them get way less people which is +ev if you can get at least $1 on the site or something.

Freeroll Passwords