What Poker Room should I play at? (Advice here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I've been seeing alot of players posting and asking where should they play with X amount BR and which site is more soft or who has the fish or accepts US players and/or easy deposit and payout methods. Now here is where I went to see what type of room I wanted to play at and thought was best for me. I hope it helps, site has been Updated since I started playing and due to BF it's been tweaked a bit but info here is pretty accurate. It would be best to choose sites linked to CC to benefit the best imo. GL all hope this helps. Link is below.
http://www.bestpokersites.org/finding-fishy-players/

L

lacemaker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past month or two, a lot of the sites I would otherwise recommend have dropped their open freerolls entirely and linked the remaining freerolls to qualified (must use FPP to either buy in to 'freerolls' or earn 'freerolls' by amassing FPP). Those include AdamEve, Betsharks (never recovered from reorganization, no one plays there now), and bodog. I currently like JokerClick, Maniak, and Hercules. Even though the freeroll pots are fairly small, there are enough fish that even I can often cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.