What is the maximum amount you were able to withdraw from the online room?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited $20 on GG poker, 3 weeks went by and I made a withdraw of $670, next day my account was banned lol.

This is a sad story. Did the support team provide a reason for blocking your account?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not many, of course, wanted to share information about financial turnover)))
But in general, the picture is clear. Thank you all for the comments.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not from the tax :D
And $ 350 is not such a large amount to interest this structure. If this amount is certainly not regular.

I maxed out $ 1,250 a month, but that was a long time ago. I don't even have a bankroll right now. My progress is related to parimatchpoker. This room is no longer there. Maybe there were a lot of fish there, or I was very lucky or played better. He could sit for 16-17 hours a day. Now I get tired at 2 o'clock of the game. The brain tends to merge everything, so as not to strain it is difficult to fight with this. In the tournament, it's hard for me to win like before.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I can really tell you, is that most of the poker rooms want to avoid the appearance of money laundering, so they require that you generate a certain amount of rake, before they will let you cash out.

This all sounds like a crock to me, because I've tried to cash out winnings, without even making a deposit, and I was refused. (I had made enough on freerolls to enter some buy-in tournaments, and won enough to withdraw.)

How can you be money laundering, if you haven't made any deposits?

They have done this to me at intertops, and also Black Chip.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All I can really tell you, is that most of the poker rooms want to avoid the appearance of money laundering, so they require that you generate a certain amount of rake, before they will let you cash out.

This all sounds like a crock to me, because I've tried to cash out winnings, without even making a deposit, and I was refused. (I had made enough on freerolls to enter some buy-in tournaments, and won enough to withdraw.)

How can you be money laundering, if you haven't made any deposits?

They have done this to me at Intertops, and also Black Chip.

Agree with this observation, they're mostly worried about breaking laws in regions