What legal course do I have?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im sorry, I thought this is a Poker forum? Where many people would be aware of legal or other options I can take. I was actually given a few good pieces of advice from some people here, the best of which was to contact the gaming commission that is over sites like Party.
If you believe it is good advice, fine. That's your opinion. I'm not saying it is or isn't.

So this clearly was a good place to post a question, and thus I did receive some worthy advice from people who don't have a law degree.
Clearly you're confused.lol You play(ed) at party poker and your senses are or have been numbed. You cannot differentiate good advice from bad advice from amateur poker players (I'm not saying it's good or bad). Some of which probably aren't even legal age to gamble in the states. It's nothing personal. You shouldn't have quoted me and used that harsh bold font in a fuedal attempt to berate me, I surely wasnt. Advice is advice. Oh, and the above was a joke.

Thank you VERY much for your detailed and in depth explanation. I'm glad you are an expert on these matters and can answer with a single sentence, but for those of us who DONT already know the answer, would you care to elaborate?
This isn't nice either. Let's try a little harder to respond to posts in a classy manner.

Seacrest Out!

Last edited:
shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I have no legal right to money collected under false pretenses? Party can say, join this table, extra rake will go to a tournament, and then keep that when things dont work out when it was obvious there was a risk of that?

I just wish all of you had worked hard to get a pass into the Final and could get some real perspective on this, instead of telling me I should be glad that Party ripped me off.
Like I had said, It's my opinion and In no way am I saying that you should just let it go. Take the good advice and go with it, and I wish you luck on your endevor.

Last edited:
Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's with all the negativity? The poor guy just asked a question. Just tell him "Tough titty" and move on. Sheesh.