What if online poker was regulated in your locale?

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They say I wear the tinfoil hat hahahaha

Ignition IS BOVADA AND IS BOGOTA. They are the SAME COMPANY who altered their name to evade lawsuits hitting them. In their country of operations this is literally all you need to do to avoid being prosecuted.

And I'd ditch both in a heartbeat when legal regulated poker sites return to my locale.

Quick, do you find that there is any significant difference between Ignition and Bovada?

They use the same software and share the same player pool. When Bovada reintroduced poker they gave me $25 to come back and try it, and it seemed exactly the same as Ignition. I didn't see any reason to keep two accounts active, so I just stuck with Ignition.

I don't have any reason to think Ignition is any more or less likely than Bovada to steal our money. Both have now established a history of paying out consistently.

The software is extremely frustrating, it freezes on me at least once a day. And I don't like starting every game with no reads on anyone. But I keep making money there.

Bovada seems to crash less than ignition. And I've had checks in the past from Bovada. But I agree both are the same and both frustrating. Will bail once legal regulated poker is back.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
And I'd ditch both in a heartbeat when legal regulated poker sites return to my locale.

Bovada seems to crash less than Ignition. And I've had checks in the past from Bovada. But I agree both are the same and both frustrating. Will bail once legal regulated poker is back.
ACR is miles ahead in customer support and legitimacy.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ignition IS BOVADA AND IS BOGOTA. They are the SAME COMPANY who altered their name to evade lawsuits hitting them. In their country of operations this is literally all you need to do to avoid being prosecuted.

Any source, other than the shape of the stains on the bottom of your teacup, that the sale of the US-facing poker business from Bovada to Ignition was the result of lawsuits?

Or that all you need to do to avoid - well, you say lawsuits and then you say prosecuted, but lawsuits aren't prosecutions - let's just say, any source for the idea that all you need to do to avoid legal trouble in their country of operations is change the company name? And what country is that?

The history of bodog, Bovada, and Ignition is murky, but that doesn't mean anyone should take you seriously when you make facts up about it.

Last edited:
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Um how about PA, making online poker legal?????

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Um how about PA, making online poker legal?????

I don't live there. I live in UK where it's completely legal because this government is rational in 2017 unlike many.

Organize a Home Poker Game