What happened to ACR?

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been away for a little while but I tried to log on and it's saying their mobile App is down? I come here to see what the deal is and there's not even an official ACR thread anymore? What did I miss, should I stay away?

ak907907ak

ak907907ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering the same thing? Got all up and ready to play the weekend freerolls for bronze members, but no tournies available in the lobby Come Back

V

Vinao182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes they are installing an update, it's worth checking on social media

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been away for a little while but I tried to log on and it's saying their mobile app is down? I come here to see what the deal is and there's not even an official ACR thread anymore? What did I miss, should I stay away?

Our Mobile version is under maintenance and there’s no estimated timeframe for its conclusion at the moment.

We sincerely apologize for this situation. Your business is extremely important to us and we are 100% committed to providing you with the utmost quality service. /

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our Mobile version is under maintenance and there’s no estimated timeframe for its conclusion at the moment.

We sincerely apologize for this situation. Your business is extremely important to us and we are 100% committed to providing you with the utmost quality service. /

Will you guys finally add more games to the mobile version? Its about time, for now its only possible to play jackpots and cash games.

Thanks.