What do you think of Winamax?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have recently tried this room and I liked it. The mobile application also works very well and has very interesting tournaments. Anyone else play there?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play tournaments there from time to time, especially when they run the series. But since I can play on almost all the sites there is, I prefer pokerstars or Party, and unibet.

But many fish in france, so if I want to play French fish I start Winamax. ;)

J

juliendesp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I'm french and i played on Winamax during a long time.
I think it's a bad website, the client service is very bad and the rooms is open for cheaters, every types...

The room has already a lot of problems, look the affair of TwoPandas and VictoriaMo, bots (i played against in micro buy in), and recently you have the team pro Ivan Deyra who had others accounts (multi). He played with the count of his father since 2016 and the room discovered it in 2021!!! This team pro is living with 2 others team pro of Winamax, Lewis and Delmas, i let you imagine how they work...

I advised you to be careful on this site, to avoid this site.

AshleyBoyd

AshleyBoyd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winamax is not an alternative to Pokerstars because the application interface has some bugs. Administrators of this service forget about their clients and use clever discount schemes. I recommend using Pokerstars.

M

Maiuchita

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently tried this room and I liked it. The mobile application also works very well and has very interesting tournaments. Anyone else play there?

I did not know it but now that you say that the App is very good for you I will try it, thank you very much

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Unfortunately, this room is banned in Russia ...So I would love to play.