Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe that PS league is a great opportunity for player who begin from
0 or small as 10$ the elementary is not very great rewarded but it isn't so hard to pas to high school if you put some effort and a consistent game you will be able to compete for a great prize in the masters league (where I am right now) there is a really nice level of poker in this tournament and obviosly the fight is alwasy for the point first gets 3000$ that's a excellent amount of money for micro-limits players ..and well in my country is a big load of money hehehe definetly recomend to all beginers try to qualify for this leagues are a great chance... one of the good things that pokerstars hasn't cut off

GOOD LUCK !

AndreyKim777

AndreyKim777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=Nikka18;4144453]что вы думаете об этих турнирах?[/Цитата]
I'm trying to make it to the top 200 until I can't.

AndreyKim777

AndreyKim777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=vov4ik;4146195]Фрироллов с небольшим призовым фондом от покер-школы, только трудно набирать очки за месяц и так весело играть в них, и вы можете иногда выиграть, но небольшой приз![/Цитата]
it is very difficult to enter the top 200

AndreyKim777

AndreyKim777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=molodoi3000;4146601]кстати отличный лиг, я начал с первого. Теперь 18-е место в ТОП. Очевидно, что я пройду лигу на максимум, а возможно и в дальнейшей университетской Лиги. А там уже и неплохие деньги[/Цитата]
how do you do it,maybe there's some sort of secret

AndreyKim777

AndreyKim777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=zwbb;4147413]в PokerStars существуют следующие Лиги:

Элементарная (начальная школа) открыта для всех игроков PokerStars, но только пользователи, зарегистрированные на школе лидеров могут получать награды.
Средняя школа (средняя школа) - только для пользователей, зарегистрированных в школе.
Университет (University) - только для пользователей, зарегистрированных в школе, который внес денежный залог.
Мастеров (общение) - только для пользователей, зарегистрированных в школе, который внес денежный залог.

это хорошо для обучения.[/Цитата]
it turns out that no money in the League to do nothing

AndreyKim777

AndreyKim777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Цитата=klada152;4155941]только начал играть начальное и я должен сказать, что это чистая удача, надеюсь, что другие уровни не лучше[/Цитата]
Dear.in poker, it all depends on luck

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I think the first level of the league is a little heavy, there is such a horror that you have to be very cautious at the beginning of the tournament, and in general interesting tournaments, even I would say makes you a stronger player

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The elementry one is just insane there are up to 80000 players that are playing at least one game in that month.

J

Jandea85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi...How i can enter Masters??? I heard that there is a tur....every last five days in mounth 5$ bay in and everyone who enters and plays they are diarestly in Masters league?Is that truth?

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is good for training, but at the begining is almost crazy by the field of players that play anything and go all in in each hand. If you get the next level it can be better and you can be growing in poker after each level. The prices are not good enough but is an incentive to play ...better than nothing. GL in tables !!!

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not waste time on these leagues, there are a lot of people, and prizes are cheap! The table is not so easy to move.