What is the best site you found through cardschat?

What is the best poker site you met on cardschat?

• Total voters
Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reply the poll and give us a explanation:deal:

Let a message and i will let my like!:)

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love the Black Chip Poker site! I love everything in the app, everything works great, it never went bad, paid well is super reliable, and they use the same name I always used as a nickname. I hope you can help us select the best poker sites and give them the recognition they deserve!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would assume it has to be BetOnline and/or sportsbetting one then eventhough i wouldnt call neither of them as "best" ...
As for other sites like 888, stars and unibet then in them i pretty much played long before actually ending up here lol

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have many options because I already had an account in most of the poker rooms before I joined CC, except for BCP/ACR and GGpoker. Of these two options, I think GGpoker is better.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best Site

Over the years I have played almost all online sites and right now I would say GG Poker is the most user friendly and with the most variety of games..And the big one is they provide a HUD usable at their tables....gotta love it:):):)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I voted for Stars .
In my country just few of mentioned sites are allowed and I find good CC stuff on Pokerstars

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never knew about sportsbet until I joined cardschat and i love it

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
BCP or BOL, although I can't play on the former anymore :(

If not a poker site, then the best site (App) I found through Cardschat was DownDog app years ago, and it is the best thing ever! Uber thankful to CC for this :D

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The best, and only, one that I have discovered via CardsChat is Replay Poker where I go for the individual league. The main reason why I like it is that, at least in the league games, there is no ante. The other thing I like is that I can download my own avatar.