What is the best platform for gaming?

lucholeproso06

lucholeproso06

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello group what is the best platform to play poker for real money from a cell phone? Thank you very much greetings to the community and have a very good day

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look, I only play at pokerstars. I used to play on partypoker, AmericaCardroom, 888, and many others. But now, only at pokerstars. I found tha using only one platform as a recreative player is more... should I say, confortable? And then I choosed pokerstars to play only, because the number of active members in the most diffent kind of games. Their mobile App used to be bad in general for playing on cellphone, but it has improved A LOT, and is still always getting better, really do like it now. They made it look like some "poker netlflix" lol

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don`t know but I cant play PokerStars from my phone. So to me, the best phone poker app is 888poker

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker for shure
The leaderboards,bonuses, bad beat jackpots, big hand jackpots, knocking player out jackpots etc.
Only thing that i dont like on GGPoker is that there are no SNGs

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in terms of player balance and the rake they charge, it's better to play at pokerstars, but if you play spin go, partypoker would also be an alternative