what is the best online site to play poker?

C

CONDE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you are looking for freerolls I would say:

1 - Pokerstars
2 - 888 Poker
3 - GGPoker
4 - Party Poker.

Note: I'm talking about the Cardschat freerolls which are the best, I play in all these rooms.
I’d only agree in quality if truth be told. I’ve jumped onto Party since some time in the early hours when my account finally got activated. I tell you something, if you are a live player it’s the place to be. It feels like plays and feels like playing live. I’ve been playing poker for 3 days straight just about, I’m already 55 or so games in and it’s going pretty well, and the only sight to date I've not tilted on... The fairer policies in practice I feel is a lot to do with too. Party Party!! With Stars on the side.

Will say though, I’ve not jumped on GG yet and 888 ive always had tech issues regardless what I’ve used.

Day one and the start of less chaotic online play has begun and ended well. First session adjourned

Attachments

• 8DE79FEB-946C-4AC9-A91E-CF5D07EDA434.jpeg
    8DE79FEB-946C-4AC9-A91E-CF5D07EDA434.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 11
stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are lot of it! I think u need try every of it for choose best for you.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It's really a personal preference so try most the big regulated ones see which you like. Any discussion on which is best has to take rake into consideration. Check the link at the bottom.

Played at all the following...
Pokerstars
888 Poker
Black Chip Poker
Party Poker
GG Poker(biggest rake ripoff though) and quite a bit scummier then the rest. They do have the highest traffic by far though.

Where I play now and have for since I started just before the Moneymakey poker boom....Pokerstars.

https://www.primedope.com/online-poker-rake-comparison-rake-calculator/#net-rake-comparison

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The best pokerstars I think everyone will agree here or 90% of the fastest withdrawals are a good system and does not hang does not lag

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think pokerstars.
Very fast deposit and withdrawal.
Variety of tournaments.
Reliable.

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
First session on Party has been interesting. Progressed through a group of game types, made a profit then had a look at the other limits with the profit and took notice how the game played for me. Going to attempt the sameness later or tomorrow on there once open rested but it took me on a journey of connecting constantly, to a period of seriously bad bests and then card dead in 5 to 10 games alongside bad beats. I jumped into $10 and the $20 and played in different ways in different games 🙄(basically the opposite to how ideally I should and wow.

Serious head next sesssin

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best site for me is PokerStars, because the software and table settings are very user-friendly, and the Internet connection is very stable. The second best site for me is 888poker, I play there a lot too, but it's not as convenient as PokerStars, a lot of things need to be improved

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Over time, I think you will try Pokerstars, 888 Poker, GG Poker, partypoker to choose the best one for you. They are all good in their own way.

K

kongen1981

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and 888 many freerolls : )

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR currently with the 3.5k free is unbeatable, but I usually like 888, PS and Party.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
For me they are all similar, you just have to study which one is best for you in terms of schedules and deposits: D

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing on Pokerstars for many years. I would like to try GG Poker but they for some odd reason doesn't offer action to Danish players.

My list would be:

1. Pokerstars
2. 888
3. unibet
4. Party (I really dont like their software, its laggy, buggy and unresponsive at times).

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you want more profit or more quality game play overall? Personally for me 888Poker is the best if you are looking to make $$$ but GGPoker along with Pokerstars have the best gameplay experience

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
to be honest, I didn’t play much on other rooms, but PS seems to me to have established itself as the best platform for playing poker )))

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely ACR right now with the streamer freerolls

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess it depends on which site is treating you well- in terms of cards and luck. It varies for me .. but lately I enjoy GG, PS and 888

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
without a doubt the best site is pokerstar, the mobile App has stability, and the whole site has a lot of security technology, certainly the best of all

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
I have been opening a Pokerstars account for 6 years. And I've been playing a lot recently, this is also thanks to cardschats, which gives you the opportunity to play with a small group that knows how to play poker. In a nutshell, pokerstars. It has a better app, even on a PC it works very well and it has a range of poker options and it makes you want to learn even more.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
My favorite is pokerstars, but I also like 888poker.