choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I use a few pokerstars party pokee 888poker and ggpoker - all have own benefits, I like the fact in gg u can show your cards, in pokerstars u cant always and party poker, but you its more interactive. Gg has chat available mostly always. 888poker plenty of freerolls to win tickets to tournaments. All have spins and gg has daily freebie tickets for quick games

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, GGPoker is the best online poker room. I enjoy the variety of games and tournaments on offer, as well as the innovative and immersive gaming experience they provide. GGPoker's platform is intuitive and easy to use, with interactive features and high quality graphics. In addition, they have an active community of players and offer attractive promotions and prizes. I believe that GGPoker is constantly innovating and striving to offer the best online poker experience to its players, and that makes me choose them as my favorite room to play.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS and 888 and NETBET ))))

R

rsteimecke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hey everyone, I'm curious to know who thinks which poker site is best? Which site offers the best real feal poker? Not just an all in all the time site.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion I think PokerStars, because it's more popular I think it's more competitive, but that's just my opinion!:rolleyes:

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is still a great place to play poker. I also recommend poker 888.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the all in all the time is something more related to the stakes you're playing than about the poker room. If you play freerolls and micro stakes you're going to face a lot all in all the time players no matter the room you play.

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pokerstars for me. More people and a lot of playmoney sit&go's

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play where a lot of people used to be a lot of people at pokerstars now the most people are at POKEROK or another GGPOKER who has a lot of people playing like that, which means you can catch a lot of fish and earn a lot of money, and most importantly, play where you like the most

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of the best for me is GGPOKER, of course you choose...

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Pokerstars is the one I like the most