What is the best freeroll room?

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For most people it should be pokerstars and 888 Poker,for Americans it's Black Chip Poker and America's Cardroom which mostly have the same tournaments because they are from the same poker network.

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker obviosly.Very much freerols for free and nice opputinity to build your starting freerols

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to love ACR for the number of freerolls and micro buy-ins but lately there haven't been having as many or even close. It all went down hill after they started having so many server issues at the beginning of the Pandemic. It's rather sad, because I always liked the small player pool there but I might have to check out some other sites now:(

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to love ACR for the number of freerolls and micro buy-ins but lately there haven't been having as many or even close. It all went down hill after they started having so many server issues at the beginning of the Pandemic. It's rather sad, because I always liked the small player pool there but I might have to check out some other sites now:(

I provided the american page and it's very good thanks.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR has many private freerolls , by some poker sites , forums or radio stations . But 888poker has the most freerolls , and the best freerolls by far . Every month they have promotions offering freerolls , a lot of money to grab for free or with some wagering . So yes , if someone wants freerolls he has to go to 888poker first definetely . Also 888poker has centrolls for tickets to grab , a very good deal .

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Dude this month there is a good promotion at partypoker, where they perform freerolls and also selected in a ranking where the winner gets $10K

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner, which poker room do you recommend to play freeroll.:wavey::wavey::wavey:

For a beginners, Freerolls in 888poker are alittle more easy to win with less good and regular players...

I've freerolled in partypoker, ACR, pokerstars, and 888poker and the latest is where i've reached winnings almost daily

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

if you think about freerolls, I think ACR, there are countless ones all day !! but I don't particularly like it

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr is chill. they have dailys you can grind out and build a roll with. prolly the best place for u.s players

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerKing and GG have good reputation and nice freerolls. Moreover, you do not need to make a mandatory minimum deposit to participate in freerolls. It deserves attention!

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerKing and GG have good reputation and nice freerolls. Moreover, you do not need to make a mandatory minimum deposit to participate in freerolls. It deserves attention!

Thanks for the comment, I will try them and then I will tell you.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the comment, I will try them and then I will tell you.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

You can try it now, buddy) Especially after 20-60 minutes now just there freerolls start, you will have time to download clients and register in them. True, of course you have to slightly change the settings for your preferences :)

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has many private freerolls , by some poker sites , forums or radio stations . But 888poker has the most freerolls , and the best freerolls by far . Every month they have promotions offering freerolls , a lot of money to grab for free or with some wagering . So yes , if someone wants freerolls he has to go to 888poker first definetely . Also 888poker has centrolls for tickets to grab , a very good deal .

888 is the one that most recommend. Thank you:jd4::jd4::jd4: