Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There’s a booming in poker rooms in brazil, the most famous is PPPoker but there are several rooms inviting players via Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp to go play and offering a lot of bonus and stuff.
There are many “poker agents” and they work like sellers of these new poker rooms.
I ask this question because I never saw the major poker rooms doing such a thing, as 888 Poker, pokerstars, partypoker, etc
Besides, many of these new poker rooms are NOT regulated for the gambling commission, I have asked them about this and they runaway from the problem.
My intuition feels there’s something illegal about all of this. What you guys think about it?

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep you can trust them as you can trust pokerstars when you play only for play money, pppoker is a play money site,so they do not need regulations.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yep you can trust them as you can trust pokerstars when you play only for play money, pppoker is a play money site,so they do not need regulations.
They were playmoney, now they are claiming to have real money tables for cash and tournaments!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
simply rather than risk it, I prefer to stay where I know it's safe.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
There’s a booming in poker rooms in Brazil, the most famous is PPPoker but there are several rooms inviting players via Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp to go play and offering a lot of bonus and stuff.
There are many “poker agents” and they work like sellers of these new poker rooms.
I ask this question because I never saw the major poker rooms doing such a thing, as 888 Poker, PokerStars, PartyPoker, etc
Besides, many of these new poker rooms are NOT regulated for the gambling commission, I have asked them about this and they runaway from the problem.
My intuition feels there’s something illegal about all of this. What you guys think about it?
I have no idea about Brazilian legislation on poker.
Me personally I don't care if it's regulated cause it doesn't mean anything to Austrian law.
All big poker rooms have a license and none of them is acknowledged in austria cause they only accept licenses issued by the republic of Austria.
But we're also EU citizens so as long as the company has a seat in an EU country we're allowed to play according to EU law

It's a little weird 🤣

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I prefer to play on trusted sites where a lot of people play and poker rooms that have been operating for many years, then you can trust and I think you should not trust new ones, but I think sometimes you can check

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I prefer to play on trusted sites where a lot of people play and poker rooms that have been operating for many years, then you can trust and I think you should not trust new ones, but I think sometimes you can check
I don't care as long as it's in the EU . This way you can always sue their arse if something illegal goes on.
Even Americans Cardroom has it's servers in the EU . Cause in America they could only open in Nevada or Jersey

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I do not trust new poker rooms , I lost few deposits in the past , now I am more carefull. Some of the new poker rooms do not have players. Others are full of bots , others do not proceed withdrawals . No need to play there, thankfully we have many big well known poker rooms , no need to risk it imo