WARNING TO ALL U.B players!!

ACE

ACE

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what about the cashout emails [i know these could easily be forged though, im just curious]
$1500 Date:Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:13:04 -0400 (EDT)

Dear "Username"

Thank you for your Check withdrawal from your UltimateBet account.

Please be advised that your withdrawal in the amount of $1500.00, of
your $1500.00 request, has been processed in the form of a check.
Standard mail delivery times differ depending on your delivery
location.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
For faster processing, please include your player name with all
inquiries.

Thank you for playing at UltimateBet!

Accounts Department

----------------------------------
$750.00 Date:Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

Dear "Username"

Thank you for your Check withdrawal from your UltimateBet account.

Please be advised that your withdrawal in the amount of $750.00, of
your $750.00 request, has been processed in the form of a check.
Standard mail delivery times differ depending on your delivery
location.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.
For faster processing, please include your player name with all
inquiries.

Thank you for playing at UltimateBet!

Accounts Department

tiltboy

tiltboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think UB are a joke but at least they respond to you

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear "Username"...????

what your Id is some sort of secret?

I second or third or fourth the call of BS.

cgeringer

cgeringer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading Aces post scares me a bit...I cashed out a little more than $700 in late February and have yet to receive the check. At one point they put a stop payment on the check because I had not received it after 6 weeks, but even after this, I have yet to receive it.

I have friend who cashes out on a regular basis on Full Tilt, and he receives his checks around 1-2 weeks, so I'm not sure why UB takes so long. Like Aces, I've been emailing UB on a regular basis asking them where my money is, and they've been feeding me the same bs over and over again.....I guess I should be thankful that they at least email me back. UB is a great site to play on, but their cashouts suck. That's the main reason why I will NEVER play on UB again.

Pokah Man

Pokah Man

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I have to say on this is - hmmmmmmmmmmm

cgeringer

cgeringer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A day after I posted my first reply to this thread, I finally received my $600 check from UB. It only took about 10 weeks to get. I will be cashing the check today, so I will let you know if I have any problems with the bank and if they will cash my check or not. Stay tuned...

ACE

ACE

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A day after I posted my first reply to this thread, I finally received my $600 check from UB. It only took about 10 weeks to get. I will be cashing the check today, so I will let you know if I have any problems with the bank and if they will cash my check or not. Stay tuned...
Did the check come from germany and payable through Citibank New York State???

All that my bank would do when i first tried to cash it was put a hold on it for 15 business days.

After the 15th business day they ran the routing # and the check came from a bank in the Bronx (NY) ,After several attempts to contact someone at that bank to verify if it was good or not they finally got a hold of someone at the bank that said the check was fraudulent.

It's been a week and I've still not heard back from the police ,I don't know if that's a good sign or not.

But all U.B said they would do was once I get the check back (Still waiting on it and out an extra $25.00) was they would credit my account only after the bank sent them back the fraudulent check.

I hope everything goes A-OK for ya and that you get your check cashed!

ACE

ACE

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On both of the checks it says that Both checks are payable through Citibank NEW YORK state and when MY BANK ran the routing numbers on the check ,the routing #'s came from this bank...

CITIBANK
181 Montague St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Or call at: 718-243-2563

S

SlyJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to be on Absolute and after not playing for a while, they no longer allowed me to play at all, having lived in the U.S.

S

SlyJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If UB re-credits your account, can you not withdraw it then through some other form of transaction?

cgeringer

cgeringer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cashed my check at my bank this morning with no problems. Either you bank is screwing you over, or they're being extra cautious. My check was exactly as you described (with the Germany address, etc....). Good luck sir.

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have $200.00 deposited with them. That's all my money and none of it's winning and that's alot of money to me. I hope I don't get screwed.

tiltboy

tiltboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate Bet should be avoided like the plague.

The site looks nice but whats the point in having to wait 10 weeks to get paid. They get you money instantly before you can play - doesn’t seem right to me.

Hope everything works out for you Ace's.