WA poker questions

B

BrzMan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

So I've been playing at Betonline and well, you guys know I don't have to go into too much detail here. The ridiculous black jack tables attached to your window drives me insane, very difficult to play less than 4 tables at a time. The fact I played a tournament till the first break where everybody insta-folded no matter what. I racked up tons of blinds by just raising every hand, cool, but that just makes me believe that this site is riddled with bots. (just my personal opinion and experience.) Customer service calls you like no tomorrow etc etc etc...not claiming anything new here. I live in Washington and would like to know if there are any other poker sites (with enough traffic to justify depositing) that allow players from my state. I would try out Bovada, but their software will not update/install/run properly and I cannot open the poker client. Yeah, I know trying to play online poker in Washington on a mac, sounds stupid right? I don't care about if its mac compatible or not, if I find a good room worth playing, ill buy a PC or bootcamp windows. Is there any luck of me finding a site? Any word on if some US sites are thinking about opening up to WA players in the near future? Is Betonline basically it for me? Or should I just give up on the idea of online poker and move on.

Thanks guys.