Virus Warning Toronto Poker

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, thought I'd issue a warning for a Canadian poker site I made the mistake of looking at. Torontopoker.com. I googled local poker sites to see if any local live tourneys were coming up. I had never been on the site before, I had done a google search and thought I would take a look...OOOOPPPPPPPSssssssssssss! As soon as it started re-directing me to unknown sites I shut down my system.....by that time it was to late - a trojan had infected my system and I've been trying for almost 2 days to remove it. No such luck...this afternoon I bit the bullet and re-installed Windows XP along with Panda Antivirus 2007. What a nightmare, now the fun begins...all that downloading ahead...it looks like FT is almost downloaded....11 more to go...GGRrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm going to move this over to the Poker General section. And that totally sucks! :( Sorry to hear that bourb.

TexasHoney

TexasHoney

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My computer had a virus the other day and i had to call Norton and pay $70.00 for them to take control over my computer and fix the problem. My advice to everyone is be very careful because you never know when it will happen.