Use of hud in permitted rooms / by option or for lack of a better security system

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good afternoon everyone!
I have this question for all rooms that allow the use of hud.
Do you allow the use by option?
Or do you just let it use for lack of a security system?
For I would like to know why I would never use hud if it were not to the liking of the rooms ...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The producers of commercially available programs like PT4 or HM2 cooperate with the poker sites and produce software, which follow the TOS of the different sites. So if for instance you have PT4 open and fire up some tables on partypoker, no HUD will show on these tables. I am sure, some people are trying to use illegal software on a site like PartyPoker, but this is way less easy than just purchasing PT4, and if they get caught by security, they will get banned.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The producers of commercially available programs like PT4 or HM2 cooperate with the poker sites and produce software, which follow the TOS of the different sites. So if for instance you have PT4 open and fire up some tables on PartyPoker, no HUD will show on these tables. I am sure, some people are trying to use illegal software on a site like PartyPoker, but this is way less easy than just purchasing PT4, and if they get caught by security, they will get banned.

Thank you, I know which rooms are not allowed, it was in relation to the ones that allowed. But from what you said it is allowed by the option of the rooms and not for lack of security.
It was good for you to touch on this subject.
For example party poker I know it doesn't work but if I want to play ACR with the hud and play party poker at the same time?
I do that, and the hud never opened at the party and I don't even want it to open, but I think there are crashes at the party because of that ... as if I wanted to be using a hud. This is disturbing me ... at GG poker I also noticed this behavior.