USA room for sit and goes?

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What current USAS poker room would you recommend if I mainly and almost only play sit and goes (SNGS) and some MTTs?

Last edited:
P

ph0n3_j4ck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon Poker would probably be the best. If you want, you could also give bovada a try.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon Poker would probably be the best. If you want, you could also give bovada a try.

the problem with carbon is their vip program isn't good after the recent overhaul and there is no rakeback. it's too bad wpn's sng action isn't that good. with rakeback, you think a lot more sng players would be that network.

T

talalalabbar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah the changes made on Carbon lately have seriously affected its popularity. No rake back..

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would think carbon, merge and lock
Americas cardroom would have some traffic for SNGs

Duey

Duey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I haven't made a withdrawal yet. I would recommend Bovada.

tony4680

tony4680

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is probably best for SNG but I think you get a lot more value for your buy-in on the WPN for MTT's. WPN's SNG traffic is pretty much non-existant though. No real playing experience on Bovada but its got better traffic so I would assume that it is just as good if not better for SNG, MTT, and cash games.

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely go with Bovada. Competition is much softer then Merge.

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada has $1 45 mans go off a lot the problem is tiling those tables bc they are a weird size, merge has some but i have found intertops to have a little more volume. I have always wanted merge to get more volume bc their software is by far the best and their new mtt schedule is awesome but any sng mtts don't go off but they have added small buy small guarentees that play like them but they are a little slow with 3K starting stacks great for adding in volume but not the best time effective

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the responses. I I already played on Carbon Poker some and I was considering depositing on Bovada. Carbon had a lot small stakes sit and goes running when I played but I never played anything over $1.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can deposit on Bovada, I recommend that, they have good traffic, and most important, you can cash out easily and quickly.