Update on how the Poker sites have responded to the Internet Gambling ban

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Actually Paradise are still undecided. I heard they will be making a decision this weekend.

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on party pokers site they are saying he will sign it into law on friday the 13th i hope it is bad luck for him and all the people that passed it party poker does have a petition for people to sign

zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx tucum, funnily enough Friday the 13th is one of my most favourite days, I will have to make a Frist & Bush doll to practice my voodoo on.

J

JokerVT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this may be a dumb question, but what happens if this bill passes, and you already have money on site like party poker, what happens then, do you just lose your money or what?

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this may be a dumb question, but what happens if this bill passes, and you already have money on site like party poker, what happens then, do you just lose your money or what?

Most sites will send an e-mail saying that they are closing your account and that you should get your money out. (and give you a date to do it by)
I suppose if you don't do it in time they do keep your cash.

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have allready pulled mine out because i deposited with firepay and on there site they said as soon as itwas signed they would no longer deposit to online gambling sites and in ten days they would no longer accept payouts from on line gaming sites so i pulled mine and hope it is in my account in time to deposit it in one of the sites that is still accepting us players

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling