Unfairly blocked account, HELP!

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
prob the best thread ive ever read

I just wanna be the first to nominate this thread to the CLASSIC section for the threads..so much bitching and crying, and love and hate, and in the end, a happy ending,,
captain...can you let us know if you get any compensation...and if not, WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT...you were screwed around, crapped all over, and spat back out...and u had to spend 100 on a new passport...congrats....

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I just wanna be the first to nominate this thread to the CLASSIC section for the threads..so much bitching and crying, and love and hate, and in the end, a happy ending,,
captain...can you let us know if you get any compensation...and if not, WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT...you were screwed around, crapped all over, and spat back out...and u had to spend 100 on a new passport...congrats....

i said same thing...i read every post in this thread....kept me on the edge of my seat all the way

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be quite honest i cant believe i just read this whole thread. Well done for stickign in there though, i would havw given up after the 3rd emailish, inb4...ACCOUNT UNBLOCKED, MISSING FUNDS

KaptainJim

KaptainJim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I dont get is why they claimed they "have detected serious irregularities on my gaming history and that I have broken their terms". As it turned out they actually had a problem with the passport I sent.
Its probably what Stu and Jack said, that communications between departments is terrible. As for the support people.... what can I say? They dont have a clue on whats going on around them, they just exist to forward emails and pick up phones to piss off the people...

I was lucky that ongame felt that they had to preserve their name as poker network and had my case re-opened.

Until the moment that I got the email that said that my account has been reactivated, I was so worried that they will sent me another reply saying: "Your new passport didnt pass verification, u are so screwed, have a nice day:D".

Compensation? Hahaha... I was so fast out of this hellhole, I didnt want to hear a word from these dorks again.
I withdrew my money so fast as my finger allowed me to click!!