Not open for further replies.
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually got quite a bit of a stimulus on bodog today. They have a Trivia question on Twitter and the first one to answer gets $162 in tourney $$, well I won today, so that was the biggest news. Then I was just farting around waiting for another tournament to start and I won a $2.20 SNG. Then I played in the $8+.80 tourney and took 8th in it(last paid place) for $15.75. So I think by bitching about Bodog the other day, I reverse jinxed myself, being up essentially $175 on the day... Maybe I should do the same thing with FT, lol.

G

Grindit9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually got quite a bit of a stimulus on Bodog today. They have a Trivia question on Twitter and the first one to answer gets $162 in tourney $$, well I won today, so that was the biggest news. Then I was just farting around waiting for another tournament to start and I won a $2.20 SNG. Then I played in the $8+.80 tourney and took 8th in it(last paid place) for $15.75. So I think by bitching about Bodog the other day, I reverse jinxed myself, being up essentially $175 on the day... Maybe I should do the same thing with FT, lol.

Seems to work fine for you. Do you think if you jinx me it will work 2? Maybe you could try for me and jinx me on Ipoker,Boss and Microgaming? :)

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems to work fine for you. Do you think if you jinx me it will work 2? Maybe you could try for me and jinx me on Ipoker,Boss and Microgaming? :)

Haha, well it is working fine, but I am playing outside of my limits, which is never a good thing... All you have to do is rub your lucky rabbits foot every time you go all-in and you will be golden.

ItsMe

ItsMe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the sites I've never played cash games on. Played a few SNGs but found them tough compared to other sites. Prefer the small buy-in multi-table tourneys, the cardschat tourneys, and the $500 fr for building a bankroll. Made it to about $600 like that but have withdrawn most of that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada