UltimaPoker credibility

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like this poker site. I played with bots some time! its little strange this.

S

Seanhano

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultima poker new site

Hello fellow poker players just wanted to warn other players about this site please stay away , I was playing here for a few days noticed something a bit fishy I would say 90 percent players are bots very strange .... anyway I contacted the support over some strange bot activity only to get my account instantly blocked , if anyone wants proof take advantage of there not deposit bonus play one hour and judge for yourself :confused: long story short I just wanted to warn against the site as it looks all good but in reality please don’t waste your money on there thanks and good luck all

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I can't believe they banned you for contacting support. That is insane. Good on you for warning everyone. Nobody should play at a site with practices like that.

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
strange

Thats a really strange response from support. Did you have any funds in their site?

S

Seanhano

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye it was so strange I did win some momey of the bots like for example there was a bot that would put like 9 dollars in the pot leave 1 behind and open fold every single turn out of turn every time , quite a few bots where using same bet patterns like full pot when they had a pair or better and min raise every single bet too was strange , anyway I contacted support with my concerns because I actually liked the look of the site i informed them that I was suspicious of some of the play they replied quick that they would investigate i went into more detail about what was happening then chat was d/c and account was blocked , I would just be careful giving these guys any details. Thanks guys and girls :D

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello fellow poker players just wanted to warn other players about this site please stay away , I was playing here for a few days noticed something a bit fishy I would say 90 percent players are bots very strange .... anyway I contacted the support over some strange bot activity only to get my account instantly blocked , if anyone wants proof take advantage of there not deposit bonus play one hour and judge for yourself :confused: long story short I just wanted to warn against the site as it looks all good but in reality please don’t waste your money on there thanks and good luck all

don't know what you're talking about all the poker players live people have with my League of pitching and and poker clubs stars. this is your personal opinion without facts

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played on this site aswell with the $10,00 free made $55 deposited $10,00 and withdrawed $50,00. Seems like an alright site to me. :)

S

Seanhano

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye Ok anyone with half a brain can tell these are bots

UltimaPoker

UltimaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Mr. Seanhano,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your position. Any criticism helps us to improve our product and service.

Please be sure that we will never block the player's account just for contacting our support service. The most common reason for account blocking is multi-accounting. Could you please send your Ultima Poker username and we will check what was the reason for blocking your account.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimapoker,
Any plans of adding 5NL cash games? I only see 10NL upwards.
Btw, any rake races or rake back deals available? Non affiliated cause I've already have an account

UltimaPoker

UltimaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Alucard,

Please find our answers below:

'Any plans of adding 5NL cash games? I only see 10NL upwards.'

5NL will be added when we will have more players online. Now we are trying to co-operate players of different limits. That's why the minimum buy-in for 10NL is just 3 USD.

'Btw, any rake races or rake back deals available?'

We have 2 rake races: one for the cash players (6000 USD and the other for tournament players (4000 USD

Last edited by a moderator:
COLA981

COLA981

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice poker,great softvare,buth need many fixes for bugs day have! Personaly i like to play there!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to be mistaken, but I'm afraid that the cash tables are played by super-users (the administration of the poker room). At a very low level of play in the new little-known room, these players demonstrate the terrific "flair of the river" and do not lose hands never, no cards.

I would like to be mistaken, but these players are not even well-trained bots - they just know your cards and what's on the table ... Do not be surprised.

D

Daithi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any more info?

I am resuscitating the thread because I would like to know more what is the story with them.

Have they improved the interface?
Can you use HUD?
What's the traffic like?
Is the money safe?

I am a bit skeptical and worried putting in several hundred after reading some of the weird stuff going on here.

Any new (good or bad) experiences there?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can't see the games on our site !!! I got $14 stuck in there . Scam ?
%25D1%2581%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B0%25D1%2587%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D0%25B5%2B%25D1%2584%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BB%25D1%258B%2B%25289%2529.jpg

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a newly created site, in which there is not much player to play!
But it's beautiful in terms of graphics! I played on this site but I did not deposit or withdraw money

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When will the tournaments appear again in this room?

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahahaha, I played this site and it was 95% bots, at first week or so they were extremely exploitable and lost nearly all pots in headsup and you could run up the 5 dollar free roll into 100-150 easily. Then they somehow seemed to have changed the badly set-up bots into what were essentially superusers. (They got there always on the river, and had way over EV flip EV - and I never say these things about other sites I am familiar with variance.) Also, many times I had the winner hand on the river, when I was all in in huge pots, and it freeze out, threw me out of the client and took away my pot to the bot. So ultimately it was a horrible site (although nice graphic and quick support), and I am curious did anyone play there after 2017/ early 2018 ? Because I looked them up and strangely enough their website is still active, but it is the same as it was 4 years ago. ( Mobile App still in beta-testing :D :D )