Chips
R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fwiw i had a pretty shitty experience with carbon as well. They locked my account before i could even deposit and check out the software.
Service reps werent any help and ive never been back since.

Also most us players i talk to prefer bovada.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe the issue is your inability to articulate in proper English what your problem is because you sure are having issues with basic spelling and grammar.
Yes my spelling is A bit I do admit that but my common since is just fine.
Believe me there are far more posts than mine complaining about your carbon bud,and there issues,just like there are on mine complaining about bovada,but please let me jump off the handle and start complaining about its affect on the site lol.
And then I will further it by pointing out other members lack of ability to type in prop[er grammer and to further call them uncalled for names.
Sounds to me sir like you are what you stated earlier calling me (a whiny bi***)
Have fun with your carbon bud,when your out oif diapers and have been making a living playing poker as long as I have(since before black friday) as many here know already. Then come talk to me about grammer and proper manners,seems you need to take a course in etiquette and mannerism.
When you can find your bigboy pants and talk on a normal level without name calling and rock throwing then please feel free to discuss carbons lack of appreciation and there somewhat medicore site.
Until then im not sold and sticking witrh the many others that have proved themselves to me :).

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fwiw i had a pretty shitty experience with carbon as well. They locked my account before i could even deposit and check out the software.
Service reps werent any help and ive never been back since.
LMAO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WOW who would have guessed lol,now it is your fault that they are losing players lol.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, tell me about Bovada being the top-rated site:
http://www.uspokersites.com/ (it's not even listed)
http://www.pokersites.us/ (not listed)
http://www.pokersites.com/ (not listed)

And even on our own CC
https://www.cardschat.com/poker-site-reviews.php
NOT LISTED

Guess which site is listed on all of them.

Ok first of all memebers that have been here longer than january obviously know the reason bovada is not listed or part of cardschat anymore...
As before it was always listed as number one site for us players.
And due to there not accepting ny/nj etc etc players alot of other places has pulled there ranking for some of the same reasons we all why to avoid legal issues linking bovada to there page or site.
This is all posted and open ,everyone knows bovada is ranked as one of the top us forums for usa players PERIOD.
This is not new news.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their player pool is lacking for the same reason every American player pool is lacking
And im sorry but to say ignorant is silly because bovadas player pool has not gone anywhere and only has grown and grown,why because of there great custioomer appreciation,great tournaments,and great payouts.

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just show me where it's the top-rated site. Explain to me why you care that Carbon locked your account. Explain to me why this thread even came into existence when you don't even care and why you feel it is necessary to even post this "review". You're still side-stepping the point that you don't care and you still wanted to make it publicly known that you're FED UP and UGGGGG and other whiny nonsense.

Sidenote: Don't care and "UGGG!!!" don't go together.

Last edited:
left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just show me where it's the top-rated site.
As I told you if you had been here befopre january you would have seen why it is not listed anymore :) and namely why there private freerolls have been pulled.
Im not the one complaining about the traffic at my site that I play on lol.
But im not gonna spare you and search for links,you can navigate your self around this same forum and find plenty of information about bovada and why we arent linked anymore :)
Until then obviously they are doing far better han your carbon or you would have need need to constantly complain about it ;).

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
explain to me why you care that Carbon locked your account. Explain to me why this thread even came into existence when you don't even care and why you feel it is necessary to even post this "review". You're still side-stepping the point that you don't care and you still wanted to make it publicly known that you're FED UP and UGGGGG and other whiny nonsense.
As I stated above in posts(apparently just like my lack of ability to spell correctly,you lack in the ability to read thoroughly ).
I stated I posted this thread because I liked to play with fellow members(friends) of cardschat as my time permitted me to do so,where in as if my time only permitted me to play the one game a weak on wednesdays then that would be the only time I could participate with them at the table.
I only play the freerolls to participate and play in fellow company of my fellow cardschatters.
Hince the reason for posting this thread,FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD COPNSIDER even depositing with them to know of the hassles they must be willing to face with there network and procedures.
But this has all already been said and stated above in previous replies that you obviously failed to read.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think and have thought for along time as many others on here have thought that the merge network,and carbon itself sucks.
You cannot accept the fact that I do not like your site lol or there policies .
As many others do not.
Alot of other people do not care for bovada , and there are posts on here stating why they dont but you dont see me flying off the handle on there posts tring to explain why they should like them.
Nothing you say will change my mind about liking the carbon site ,I havent cared for it long before I met you and will most likley continue not caring for it lol.
So enjoy your day,and try not to have a stroke or heartattack because someone doesnt care for the poker site you play at,and posted something that was completly true on a poker forum lol.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That made ​​me curious... I´m not US member :D

Sounds very interesting!

It is - will announce it soon. And if you have an account at Carbon you will still be happy even if you are not in the US. :)

Closing this thread because it has turned into a pissing match.

Both sites are good - Carbon and Bovada. It is a matter of personal choice.

Bovada is not ranked anywhere anymore because they do not want to be and have asked all of us to remove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.