UB Change

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Howdy Y'all! Can anybody tell Y Ultimate Bet changed their free-roll format?? The USED to have daily free-rolls every hour at 35 past the hour AND they were usually for small sums of cash, but , more importantly, entrys into the Sunday weekly free-rolls at 1:15pm. Now ther're are only a few for cash (Most are for Bonus Dollars-WHICH are really hard to collect on---I still have $45 unused as I haven't been playing alot of cash games) And UB Gear and Tourney dollars, which are better than bonus dollars! Plus, there aren't that many game that lead to the BIG ONE, now on Saturdays @ 1:15 PM-- Any answers?? Were they loosing money or sumpin'?? TY fo the answers---Rick:confused:

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Howdy Y'all! Can anybody tell Y Ultimate Bet changed their free-roll format?? The USED to have daily free-rolls every hour at 35 past the hour AND they were usually for small sums of cash, but , more importantly, entrys into the Sunday weekly free-rolls at 1:15pm. Now ther're are only a few for cash (Most are for Bonus Dollars-WHICH are really hard to collect on---I still have $45 unused as I haven't been playing alot of cash games) And Ultimatebet Gear and Tourney dollars, which are better than bonus dollars! Plus, there aren't that many game that lead to the BIG ONE, now on Saturdays @ 1:15 PM-- Any answers?? Were they loosing money or sumpin'?? TY fo the answers---Rick:confused:
You'll have to ask Annie Duke about that. Everything changed after she took over U.B's tourney schedule.