Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cjhop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like our old foe UB is still up to its dirty tricks. There is about 5 players accounts operating pokerbots at the low to medium levels of heads up limit. Complaints have been made to UB but they are doing nothing to stop them. If you do play at this site it is easy to work out which accounts they are so I would advise to stay well clear.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not on UB now, but (a. Where is your evidence to back this up? (b. Why do you think they are bots? Cause they won't talk to you? (c. There are bots on every single poker site, it would be virtually impossible for them to be able to get rid of every single one if the programmers are good enough.

C

cjhop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you dont beleive me go check out the heads up limit tables .10/.20, .25/.5, .50/1, 1/2, 2/4 and 3/6. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to work it out. But I understand what your saying. My point is that it has been brought to the attention of UB and they wont deal with it. There is a group of 5 or 6 of them running this scam and if you check there stats they are making quite a profit when you factor in their rakeback. I dont care if anyone beleives me or not, Im just putting it out there to try help stop the rot.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Who would still play on UB? (I admit, I used to still occassionally play the odd priv. tournament on there, but mostly cuz I knew some of the players & liked playing them). Last I heard, UB isn't paying out to any customers "WorldWide" (not just US) so on top of all the other BS.. why would anyone even dream of playing on there today?
OP.... 'if' we were playing on a site & let's say there were 'bots' playing HeadsUp, why wouldn't we want to play vs. the bots? (I would think that playing a bot headsup would be pretty f'n easy... I mean if you can't beat a bot on a HU table why are you even on a HU table?) On a diff. note, if you were a person who was using a bot, why would you ever choose to have it play on HU tables? (I would think this would be just about the worst to have a bot play on).

C

cjhop

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I said if you have your doubts go check it out and see for yourself. It makes no difference to me. I dont play there hardly, I just have some money in there that I have to transfer to some players that play as my referrals. I split my commission with them 50/50 so I need to have money in all the sites I have referrals on. I understand everything the both of you are saying but Im pretty sure my observation is correct.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You still have not answered what makes you think they are bots?
Did you PTR them and they are running 24/7? is it that they don't chat?

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mods, please ban OP. Serious accusations without a hint of a proof should not be tolerated here, even if the accused has such a bad rep as UB already.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closing the thread since OP is just saying it cause he thinks it and has no evidence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.