Two Rooms I Won't Be Visiting Anymore

C

ccantu775

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just thought I'd share a moment of chat box brilliance I witnessed the other day.

Heads up pot, 10 high flop. Flop goes check-check. Turn is an ace player 1 leads out, player two raises. Player one pushes all in. Player two tanks into the time bank. Once he hit the time bank player one says, "lol caught ya". Player two then makes the call with AK. Player one flopped a set of tens.

The guy talked crap about player two being a donkey and left the table. A few minutes later I asked player two who had been playing pretty well all night if he was going to lay down the ace before the guy said anything. He said yeah he was about to muck it.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This happens to everyone in all poker rooms. I do not understand why you are so much hurt?! We've all experienced it. Such comments say more about them than about you. If they tilt why let that be you in tilt too. My comment to such insults is usually :D or :p , and believe me, sweet laugh. That not even hitting me. And of course, why would close chat when they are so many wonderful people with whom I can chat. If software allows, you can block just chat with that person. Enjoy !!

Mr. Rodgers, is that you?

or you can tell them to die

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/com...oving-in-east-africa-273093/post-2739153.html

P

ProntoGM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in pokerstars 11$ Saturday heads up i win in some englishman player, all the time he wrote to me insults, and then when he lost, an hour wrote to me in other chats, I just blocked it posts in the chat and did not pay attention

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter where you go, there will always be players insulting your strategies. I suggest just blocking all chat and having fun.

S

ShoTyme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People are people. Good and bad alike. Not playing a site because someone was rude to you seems silly. That would be like not going to a grocery store because of a rude customer experience with another customer. Sure you could go to another store but it may be less convenient. Better to just chalk it up to a guy being a jerk and move on. Good luck.