Two $3500 ACR freerolls early tomorrow morning (24 June).

paetel

paetel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately in last few months I have not had much time to play so I have been forced to late register and thus I have very low chance of bagging a bounty. I think there are legal ways to greatly enhance your chances such as watching the streamer and trying to enter or renter at exact same time as the streamer. But when there is substantial money involved there is more chance of illegal abuse. I think ACR should have set the bounty at 100 and not 1000 and there would have been much less interest from the crooked people and the special freerolls would have probably been more of a long term thing. Now there is a decent chance there will be no more scheduled after June 25.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
as someone said ,i think people also enter as soon as a player busts on the streamer/bounty table .you might get the open seat then .i often sign up at 10 min before the tourney starts

Last edited:
23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's been a while since I've been at the final table. It's probably the last few freerolls. Ah, what a pity, it was awesome.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately in last few months I have not had much time to play so I have been forced to late register and thus I have very low chance of bagging a bounty. I think there are legal ways to greatly enhance your chances such as watching the streamer and trying to enter or renter at exact same time as the streamer. But when there is substantial money involved there is more chance of illegal abuse. I think ACR should have set the bounty at 100 and not 1000 and there would have been much less interest from the crooked people and the special freerolls would have probably been more of a long term thing. Now there is a decent chance there will be no more scheduled after June 25.

If u read that 2+2 thread u can also see that they contacted multiple times ACR and twitch about the alleged cheating.

Totally possible that ACR just decides at some point to ditch these because of this and because sites in general not like to investigate freerolls and they obv do not want to promote a offer/site that has cheating attached to it.

These people on 2+2 should just do something else with their time imo. Not that i want to defend those cheaters but the chance to hit the bounty is super slim anyway and the only thing that is probably going happen as a result of the reports is that ACR is going to discontinue those very nice, free tournaments.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
These people on 2+2 should just do something else with their time imo. Not that i want to defend those cheaters but the chance to hit the bounty is super slim anyway and the only thing that is probably going happen as a result of the reports is that ACR is going to discontinue those very nice, free tournaments.
I quickly scrolled through the players list and there are quite a few CC members in the list.

So we should all be rich soon if they teach all of us how to properly cheat. :ROFLMAO:

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did I do wrong?
Idk there are a lot cheaters that know how to kill players client so that the pc crashes.
Every time when I play at ACR I have those crashes.
Strange behavior from that software.
But I followed a tip from Mr. Little, max bankroll on those unregulated sites 1 days buy ins.
And there was another calculation what the costs of this freeroll strategy is, that made me think about the cash safety on that site too.
Especially after they offered a cashout bonus of 10% on the cashout sum.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I quickly scrolled through the players list and there are quite a few CC members in the list.

So we should all be rich soon if they teach all of us how to properly cheat. :ROFLMAO:
Yes i recognized some too. I mean i have no idea how they "cheat". I doubt seating scripts work in tournaments so they only real chance is someone just tries to enter with several multiple accounts just when the streamer busts?

Could u move those last posts into a new thread called "alleged cheating in acr streamer freerolls"? First post would be the one from paetel (if hes ok with that) Thanks

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
even if you take cheating with a bounty. This does not change the fact that these were good tournaments. There you could play honestly and win not a bad amount. It would be a shame if they were cancelled. I've only played them for less than a month.:rolleyes:

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i was 1/20 on one of them tournaments then i lost this hand vs the only big stacks on the tables and after one hand blind vs blind he pushed 99 i called ATo and was out :( safe to say it was a heartbreaking river else i would have finished top 3 even by just folding ( tons of less than 5 blinds stack left )

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 8.08.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 8.08.27 AM.png
    885.8 KB · Views: 8
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't find Zemie password

Whew found it just in time

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are another two $3500 plus bounties freerolls upcoming on Americas Cardroom.
They are at 0000 and 0400 BST.
Good Luck.
Played both, with one rebuy and one cash, 214th for $14.60.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck to knock out the streamer and go to the final table, may the stronger win, and I'll try:as4: :ks4:

Freeroll Passwords