D

Dammy196

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to you all,
Any input on which poker sites are the best, and which ones to avoid and why?!🤔

Also what third party money vendors are worth using for lowest fees during at the time of deposits and withdrawals? 💡

Thanks!! 💪🏽💯

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One site that I play on is very popular. They recently did an upgrade and their player elimination tactics have become more frequent and has way too many bad beats occurring. Most CC players play on it. Many things happening way too frequent and way more than normal.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The availability of poker sites depends on, where you live. The safest options are those, that are licensed in many countries, which include:

* pokerstars
* partypoker
* 888 Poker
* GG Poker

If these are not available in your area you can try sites like:

* ACR/BCP
* Betonline
* ignition/Bovada

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Typical places players play at are as follows:

ACR/BCP
Betonline/SportsBetting
Ignition/Bovada

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One site that I play on is very popular. They recently did an upgrade and their player elimination tactics have become more frequent and has way too many bad beats occurring. Most CC players play on it. Many things happening way too frequent and way more than normal.
Dude you never actually said what the site is but by the clues I am guessing ACR/WPN. Don't say that too much though you will upset all the true believers around here that believe all poker sites NGs are perfectly random.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude you never actually said what the site is but by the clues I am guessing ACR/WPN. Don't say that too much though you will upset all the true believers around here that believe all poker sites NGs are perfectly random.

Bad beats happen everywhere online. I've tried most of the ones available to me and I can't say for certain that one has more bad beats than the rest. I just like to play poker and understand that because more hands are dealt online it just appears that bad beats happen all the time on certain poker sites.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The trusted poker rooms operate under the gambling license
issued by Malta or Gibraltar.
These are general licenses , atop of this there are licenses issued by
a country the poker room wants to serve the customers from.
The more countries , the better, also it is a positive sign when the site has the uk gambling license
as it is hard to get that particular one.

The licenses are usually displayed at the bottom of the website main page.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the most popular sites are always the safest, as is the case of PokerStars, 888, ACR and Betonline, the rest of the sites apart from these you have to be very careful, my advice, do not invest your money in platforms that you do not know, better play it safe with the great PokerStars and 888. Regards.