seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, how are you? I got a 109 ticket. and I'm registered for tomorrow's mystery rewards tournament... but so far there are just over 500 people registered. and it will take at least 9,000 people to make the tournament work. What happens if the tournament is canceled? Do they refund the value of the ticket or give me the cash?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi, it depends on the T&C's of the site.

Usually, I would expect to get a refund the same way you bought in, i.e. you'll receive a $109 ticket back.

As a general note, usually there are many people registering shortly before the start and there might also be more satellites running.

So I would not bother too much. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello, how are you? I got a 109 ticket. and I'm registered for tomorrow's mystery rewards tournament... but so far there are just over 500 people registered. and it will take at least 9,000 people to make the tournament work. What happens if the tournament is canceled? Do they refund the value of the ticket or give me the cash?
You're joking... right?

Title of thread is totally misleading. Assumption in post is right from another planet.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

how do you get this ticket or by power path

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola, depende de los términos y condiciones del sitio.

Por lo general, esperaría obtener un reembolso de la misma manera que compró, es decir, recibirá un boleto de devolución de $ 109.

Como nota general, por lo general hay muchas personas que se registran poco antes de la salida y también puede haber más satélites en funcionamiento.

Así que no me molestaría demasiado.:)

¿Estás bromeando no?

El título del hilo es totalmente engañoso. La suposición en el post es de otro planeta.
It's just a question I asked

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hola, depende de los T&C del sitio.

Por lo general, esperaría recibir un reembolso de la misma manera que compraste, es decir, recibirás un boleto de $109 de regreso.

Como nota general, normalmente hay mucha gente registrándose poco antes del inicio y también puede haber más satélites en marcha.

Entonces no me
Thanks Bro

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I heard that next weekend's Sunday Million might be cancelled as well. It seems without the freerolls there won't be enough entrants ;)

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Escuché que el Sunday Million del próximo fin de semana también podría cancelarse. Parece que sin los freerolls no habrá suficientes participantes;)
I asked the question in the thread... because I heard that the mystery reward tournaments were already canceled recently.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
If the tournament will be cancelled you will receive back a 109 ticket , if you did register with cash money you will receive back 109$

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
with the 0.50 ticket that they give you in ps.. I played that one and won a 1.50 ticket then I won a 11 ticket and finally I managed to win the 109 ticket
Congratulations on good play and good luck to move through all of those steps! :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't worry, it won't be canceled, just wait, good luck and success

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If the tournament will be cancelled you will receive back a 109 ticket , if you did register with cash money you will receive back 109$
Ok thanks bro

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
with the 0.50 ticket that they give you in ps.. I played that one and won a 1.50 ticket then I won a 11 ticket and finally I managed to win the 109 ticket
step by step it is professional and smart etc. thanks for the experience and skill you share!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a general note, usually there are many people registering shortly before the start and there might also be more satellites running.
Yeah when you buy in directly to any tournament, there is no reason to register way ahead of the starting time. All, this would do, is to run the risk, you are prevented from playing and forgot, that you registered. I generally never register more than maybe 30 minutes ahead.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah when you buy in directly to any tournament, there is no reason to register way ahead of the starting time. All, this would do, is to run the risk, you are prevented from playing and forgot, that you registered. I generally never register more than maybe 30 minutes ahead.
70% of players usually sign up during the late registration period, if the tournament starts with 3K, then the end will be 10K players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, if a tournament is canceled, your ticket will be refunded so that you can participate in another tournament, they can still give you cash for the ticket price. This is the best option because you can spend it on other tournaments and at a cheaper price, but I think the tournament won't be canceled because everyone registers at the very last moment of the tournament or they will make more satellites so that participants can get there cheaply

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is unlikely that you will be given cash, but it is quite possible that you will be given tournament dollars. Or they may simply re-register you for the next tournament. It will be interesting to know how the situation developed. Please let us know if possible :)

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Es poco probable que le den dinero en efectivo, pero es muy posible que le den dólares del torneo. O simplemente pueden volver a registrarte para el próximo torneo. Será interesante saber cómo se desarrolló la situación. Por favor háganoslo saber si es posible.:)
In the end, the tournament was not canceled. There wasn't much luck for me. I lost 80 percent of my chips with hand aces. And then I played poorly and a little tilted.