Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello there.
So after some weeks I decided to give Tigergaming another try.
And what can I say: In my whole poker lifespan I have never seen so much suspicious bullshit going on. I played regular tables and some boost for convenience. And man that was hilarious. People checking back 2nd nuts when you got ne nuts. Herocallers everywhere, always on point. Lots of terrible players coming right from horsebetting just to show you how to win with T4o.
The sickest of all was a "reg" checking back a 2card k high flush in a 3bet pot vs my nuts, TWICE.
Have you ever played on TigerGaming?
What have you experienced there?
Greetings

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've never played on Tigergaming, but this is really good advice. I may never play there now.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello there.
So after some weeks I decided to give Tigergaming another try.
And what can I say: In my whole poker lifespan I have never seen so much suspicious bullshit going on. I played regular tables and some boost for convenience. And man that was hilarious. People checking back 2nd nuts when you got ne nuts. Herocallers everywhere, always on point. Lots of terrible players coming right from horsebetting just to show you how to win with T4o.
The sickest of all was a "reg" checking back a 2card k high flush in a 3bet pot vs my nuts, TWICE.
Have you ever played on TigerGaming?
What have you experienced there?
Greetings
I have not played on this site and do not plan to. Why play on all kinds of suspicious sites, if you can always find an interesting tournament or cash game for yourself on normal, verified and safe sites. By playing on such suspicious sites, you are simply risking your own money and personal data.