thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The other week I won a ticket for a $109 tournament. It had a 4 hour re-entry period and I didn't fancy playing that. I lasted 8 or 9 minutes short of the end of the re-entry. I would have preferred to change this to tournament dollars or to lower denomination tickets. On the off-chance I win another one, does anyone know if this can be done?

Thanks.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dont think so, but you can unregister from the tournament and use for a different $109 tournament with a better structure (at least I was able to do this with powerpath)

rsparente

rsparente

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, at least not directly with the software team. Don't know if you can transfer to other players selling it outside...if it's possible to transfer, than it could be an alternative (selling outside the poker site)

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, I don’t think you can exchange tickets.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U could try to sell a share of ur ticket. It might be possible here in the forum under staking.

It would work like this (example!): u sell 50 percent of it to me. So i send u 50 dollars and i would get a share of ur potential winnings in the tournament. In ur case i would ask for a minimum of 50 percent 😄

So if u bust the tournament out of the money u still got 50 dollars in winnings. If u win something u have to send 50 percent of ur total winnings to me.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dont think so, but you can unregister from the tournament and use for a different $109 tournament with a better structure (at least I was able to do this with powerpath)
Thanks all of ya. I only entered that tournament because I thought it had a regular bounty structure. I only realised it didn't when I busted out a player and wasn't credited. This was my second ticket; I won $264 with the first one including bounties. Must try again!

KissMyAceZtUa

KissMyAceZtUa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Before the war in Ukraine when partypoker was available for us I won 109$ tournament ticket too, then I was registered in the tournament, but I didn’t play it because Partypoker send the letter that they close for Ukraine and all tickets was converted to money and was available for withdrawal.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
No, you cant exchange tickets to tournament dollars or to lower denomination tickets .

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Sometimes the sattelite is saying you will be automatically registred and can not unregister.

If you made a mistake and you really can not play you can send pokerstars a message and sometimes they are willing to put you in a other torunament(same buy in) where you also can not unregister.

I know pokerstars is willing to help you.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I know PokerStars u never cant exchanged your win-ticket or send to another people/friend. But in the options you cand find how long this ticket is active for use. I play last week tournament with ticket win in the 2021.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately it's not possible, at least in the majority of rooms. I wish they offer this option or at least you could use the value of ticket in multiple tournaments.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i won a 109$ power path ticket , i unregistered from the target sat and played a SM instead . the result was disappointing ,