tickets

Severo junior

Severo junior

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you watch PS on twitch you get chests with tickets, and also on twitter, follow PS and there are several promotions. Good luck.
Remember to link your account in the PS lobby.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to add that some others rooms are also carrying out promotions on twitter\instagram,such as ACR, GGpoker, partypoker. As a rule, you have to retweet and add your username to be eligible. For example, in August and September(almost daily) PartyPoker gave away 50x33$ and 50x22$ WPT satellite tickets for 500-700 participants.I participated about 30 times,but I haven't won anything yet=)

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Yes, I have already received tickets from this promotion :) I played freerolls on them several times. Once I was close to good prizes, but I was unlucky. I won about $ 7.

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
where are the crates on which I was active two nights in a row on twitch and I did not receive any ticket and I have the account in the .RO platform

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turn on the broadcast in the background, during the game, I have already received 5 chests.

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turn on the broadcast in the background, during the game, I have already received 5 chests.
I don’t understand this is a promotion or a poker stars task? And what kind of broadcast you need to watch on twitch, there are a lot of them. Where can I find a link?

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for the típs...
Good hands.