Ticket for PSPC Mega path

G

Glrwn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, the question is, if I have a ticket for pspc mega path (4rd, $1000) can I sell my account somewhere, and does it make sense?

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This is quite a forbidden area in all poker rooms, in principle no one else can play temporarily even with your account, so I don't think so.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
One thing you could have done, and can do if you decide to keep playing this promotion and don't want to or can't travel for the live tournament, is stop at Level 3 (100$ Ticket) because at the end of the promotion it will be converted to T$ (same with previous step tickets). But the 1000$ ticket, as far as I know, you need to use it.

Here's from the pokerstars promotion page:
  • After the conclusion of PSPC Mega Path on October 30, any remaining PSPC Mega Path tickets for Step 3 and below will be converted within 72 hours into T$ (Tournament Money).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
One thing you could have done, and can do if you decide to keep playing this promotion and don't want to or can't travel for the live tournament, is stop at Level 3 (100$ Ticket) because at the end of the promotion it will be converted to T$ (same with previous step tickets). But the 1000$ ticket, as far as I know, you need to use it.

Here's from the PokerStars promotion page:
  • After the conclusion of PSPC Mega Path on October 30, any remaining PSPC Mega Path tickets for Step 3 and below will be converted within 72 hours into T$ (Tournament Money).
Hey this is good news! I will be sharing this info. with some others on CC (I don't think they know about this)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is a very good post. Its posts like this that bring back quality to the forum after all these "omg i lost with aces again, site must be rigged" or "i played a few hands there and something feels off" posts.

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is quite a forbidden area in all poker rooms, in principle no one else can play temporarily even with your account, so I don't think so.
I think, the question is, if its possible to sell a tournament ticket, rather than let someone else play from his account to use the ticket. But the answer is still no, as others have already explained.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!
I'm just wondering: because of the desire to sell a ticket, have you decided to completely abandon playing on the Pokerstars platform?🤨

I'll explain.

The rules of any poker room contain a very important clause prohibiting the registration of more than 1 account.
By registering, you have agreed to this and are absolutely responsible for compliance with this rule.

Selling an account is an illegal and dangerous step. Firstly, it is dangerous, especially if your account has already been verified.
Secondly, if you create a new account, you will not be able to withdraw funds from the account and, as a result, you will be banned.

To sum up:
⚠️‼Multiaccounting, that is, opening multiple accounts for one user, is punished by permanent blocking. After being banned, you will never be able to play on PokerStars.
You can't sell accounts either. Your account can be used for chip dumping (transfusion of money between accounts by agreement), and it is also prohibited on PS.
✅ If you plan to continue playing on Pokerstars, forget the thought of selling your account.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'm not sure whether the creator of this topic really meant selling his account or that he just wants to sell the ticket. But both have already been answered and neither is possible

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Regarding the sale of a ticket: it is really impossible to sell a ticket, BUT you can sell a tournament share: you can sell 100% of the share in the tournament, or in parts.🤗

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regarding the sale of a ticket: it is really impossible to sell a ticket, BUT you can sell a tournament share: you can sell 100% of the share in the tournament, or in parts.🤗
This is a very good suggestion. If he is not feeling comfortable to play, he can sell pieces to other players/investors, minimize his own risk, and get something back immediately. Obv the downside to this is that he will not really win big if he cashes big.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I wish I would have played the freeroll on the weekend--I didnt know they would be converted to T$--thanks for info Fast one

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
That's a good idea. But in the case of this ticket in particular that's going to be a hard sell because it can only be used for a satellite to win a 30000$ package, for a live tournament scheduled for 30 January 2023. So, it's a 1 in 30 chance to win it. And if you do, you'll get to use it more than five months from now. I guess his best option is to use that 1000$ ticket and hope for the best.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips

So this is a ticket to play on a live tournament .This money at level 3 value 100$ exclusively for tourneys .You cannot do the same with 1000$ or less level ticket, right? sorry i also have. A ticket (20$) but i don't know anything about it.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
So this is a ticket to play on a live tournament .This money at level 3 value 100$ exclusively for tourneys .You cannot do the same with 1000$ or less level ticket, right? sorry i also have. A ticket (20$) but i don't know anything about it.
I understand you have a PSPC 20$ ticket? You could opt for not using it and wait until the promotion is over and it'll turn into 20T$.