FoxIns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone.
I have this question for you: thunder poker room and rptbet poker room, these two poker rooms rent the same software, and now the question do you think is better for you? This means which one you would choose according to criteria such as support, withdrawals, interface, bonuses and, of course, online people have the same software, but the room companies are different. Thank you for your attention.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you have to choose the taste and color here. If one of them suits you, then play on the one that is closer and more pleasant to you to play. I don't try to play on these poker sites at all, I think they are still weak when they develop a little, maybe I'll start playing there

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The RPTBet poker room appeared at the end of 2023 and was launched with the support of one of the most popular online poker festivals among the Russian-speaking community - Russian Poker Tour. There is no desire to play with the Russians.The main currency used to play at the tables is rubles.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone.
I have this question for you: thunder poker room and rptbet poker room, these two poker rooms rent the same software, and now the question do you think is better for you? This means which one you would choose according to criteria such as support, withdrawals, interface, bonuses and, of course, online people have the same software, but the room companies are different. Thank you for your attention.
Send me the link to Thunder Poker in a private message