Are throwable items a good strategy to annoy opponents?

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I see a lot of people using throwable items on pokerstars, do you think these items help to annoy opponents?

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I don't like to use them. And it bothers me when they use them

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I see a lot of people using throwable items on pokerstars, do you think these items help to annoy opponents?
If that's your goal, they will likely annoy some people, but by no means all.

For example one can disable throwables and they will be invisible.

Anyone who gets tilted by throwables (and does not have them toggled off), probably aren't too difficult to beat either way.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think throwables are useful to annoy opponents. Doesn't affect me. If it affects you, it can be turned off. :/ Its just an aesthetic if anything.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A good strategy is to be patient and disciplined. If you think that the items you will throw will help you earn money, then I assure you, nothing will work :)
Personally, I disabled this function in myself, and I play without these unnecessary visual effects, and therefore I cannot throw anything at anyone, and no one can throw anything at me either :)

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
While some players might use them playfully to create a psychological edge (and in fact can create), i generally recommend to focus on pure poker strategy and decision-making rather than relying on "annoyances" to gain an advantage.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
These items are essential to calm your nerves.There are no trifles in poker, these toys create a fun atmosphere.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think a better question is it a good strategy to intentionally annoy other players?..... but to answer your question I think some people have fun with them and the people who find them silly just disable them👍

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It isn't a strategy that would work on me. In fact I sort of get a kick out of them even, though it is disgusting, the poop like another player did to me the other day. LOL!! Also, I play on ACR and they no longer allow chat so I use the bottle of champagne to say "Nice hand. :)"

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
this throwable items don't annoy me at all, but i use theme some times especially when i took some one chips

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find them terribly annoying and have them disabled

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the throwable items are a lot of fun, they are a little distracting. I don't always use it, but it's good when you use it after a win, after they used it on you. If you prefer, you can disable them in the settings.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Я вижу, что многие люди используют метательные предметы на PokerStars. Как вы думаете, эти предметы помогают раздражать оппонентов?
Yes, they help against weak players or aggressive guys who attack atrocities, but they don't help against good players, you can also turn them off in the mechanism, and no one will wake you up yourself. I use these tools very rarely, only when the opponent does a bad thing

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each person is different, I think, of course, there are people on whom this can have some effect, and there are those for whom it makes no difference, I think there are more of the second, I am one of them.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don´t even use the animations so options so doesn´t work against me lol

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
If you forget to turn them off on GG and your opponent throws an egg at you on a larger screen, it actually makes harder (momentarily) to see the cards.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have that childish crap turned off, so throw them all you like. I will never know :cool:

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
People who rely on these must be weak players and possibly weak minded as well. In order to throw poop and garbage on someone they must also have a weak moral character. You all know who you are! Shame!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i think some people use it to annoy others . I deactivate those throwables whenever i have this option , i do not want either to use them or see them at the tables being thrown . its silly , its for kids .
I dont believe that they can affect other players that way , but you never know

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turned them off as soon as they appeared at PS

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't care about the throwables, but I think it can affect some other players.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have tried it and it worked on a few to get them focused on throwing back at me instead of focusing on good solid poker.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Throwable items are good for nothing and no one!

It is poker and not a "jump and run" game and therefore does not belong at the poker table.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think most good players ignore them, but some can be on tilt because of them u have to try it out... ;)

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Of course it is, beat someone, and give him a tissue to cry off