terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You spent THEIR 90 cents.

I think the bigger issue is that you feel like quarreling over $1. If you built your roll by 50% on a their dollar, you can do the same with your 50 cents.

Uhhhhhhhh
ohhhh,,,,ok,,,,i thought when they gave me the bonus $1,,,that it was mine to spend as i wish,,,didn`t know it was still `their` money.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so my friend they cash you inside???

ElmenhorsteR

ElmenhorsteR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same to me, i got 1$ bonus, and then i played at Cash games:) Left for me 0.48 cents, and next day at my acount was 0...:) Dont know why...

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can give you only one advice about that. Always check terms and conditions of any bonus or promotion you are gonna use, so you will not be disappointed later :) Sometimes promotion just looks good, but when you check it carefully, you will figure out its not worth your time or money (I am not saying its this case).

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you think that 888 has deceived you, you can disappoint you, for you honest pokerroom does not exist. All the bonuses offered by the sites primarily to force players to make deposits. It's a business. But bonuses and offer opportunities for building a bankroll. The bigger the bonus, the more opportunities. And 888 is now in first place. 20$ on pokerstars and 88$ on 888. There is a difference?

delta50

delta50

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont lose any sleep over this, you ended up with 50 cents .better than nothing.

P

ParagonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They take tickets and money back after expiry date sometimes. Seems a bit unfair but that's how it happens.

S

SpiteShock

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You wanna know what's really unfair? When you read all the fine print and follow all the conditions and they still rob you, like they did to me.

They are crooks and I can prove it.