Thanks ACR

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have spent more time downloading their new versions than I have playing on there in last 6 months. I have learned to log in well ahead of any tourney because the chances are pretty good there is going to be an update and will take awhile to get on.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think they're trying to stay ahead of the hackers/attackers that caused so much trouble a while ago

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Frustrating but necessary

I agree it can be very frustrating to have to 'live update' almost every time you login but if it keeps the hackers at bay then I am all for it. It's bad enough playing against bingo players I don't want to play with hackers too.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree it can be very frustrating to have to 'live update' almost every time you login but if it keeps the hackers at bay then I am all for it. It's bad enough playing against bingo players I don't want to play with hackers too.
Hahaha 'bingo players'... Love that! :hahaha:

FullStrength

FullStrength

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe there is some type of detection software going on too with everyone's logging in. Making sure it is you who are signing in at the same location and ip address.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really appreciate you unpacking a new version for me every day, keeps things nice and fresh!

First of all, thanks for choosing us and for your warm words. Our development team works hard everyday on improvements and such updates are necessary to implement several procedures and features, to become the best USA online poker site for all our players!:rock: